RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think the hair is what makes him so awesome.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
I should post here :P

I want Asian hair like Tezuka's though :tpg: My friends makes fun of me for it, becuase if it grows a little bit long, it stands up like crazy >_> natural curls, hence the sn, chinesefroman on aim, lol (it really has gone out of control before... >_> now I just keep it short, my head banging dreams will never happen ;9)

This is newest one is the one where I'm wearing the same cloths as in my avi :tpg: but that was already a few months ago

I... Have a blad spot showing... >_> not healthy

me and my best friend in the middle, and another friend to the left at Halloween. theres nothing on my face btw, its just a lollipop XD

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That should be a marlboro  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
D: smoking is bad, it costs twice as much as drinking, and 3 times as harder to get!

:pw: ;D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Awww, you look like your avaar, except, a bit chobby <3

=X

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Smoking is GOOD, it makes you a fucken bad ass and makes your dick bigger.

:pw: ;D

Fixed.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

I want Asian hair like Tezuka's though :tpg: My friends makes fun of me for it, becuase if it grows a little bit long, it stands up like crazy >_> natural curls, hence the sn, chinesefroman on aim, lol (it really has gone out of control before... >_> now I just keep it short, my head banging dreams will never happen ;9)

My hair does the same thing yours does. Just grow it out really long and it'll weigh itself down.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
._.

Which is better guys straight or curly =o

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is me ^.^

the first one is more recent..

Doable.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Angel looks like a girl a I went to Highschool with.... I think Lina got deported.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
This is me ^.^

the first one is more recent..
Nice nose.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

My hair does the same thing yours does. Just grow it out really long and it'll weigh itself down.

At medium length...mine does too  :=: I wanna grow it out...but I hate having it at medium length   :-\

._.

Which is better guys straight or curly =o

Defo curly ^.^

agreed

agreed.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

This is newest one is the one where I'm wearing the same cloths as in my avi :tpg: but that was already a few months ago

I... Have a blad spot showing... >_> not healthy

me and my best friend in the middle, and another friend to the left at Halloween. theres nothing on my face btw, its just a lollipop XD

You remind me of Bobby Lee

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 87
lol, again XD but in a good way right? :tpg:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
How can anything Bobby Lee related be bad?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sort of like if Bobby Lee, Hiro from Heroes and Nouman mated.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think the offspring of such a union would be so epic that the universe would go boom.

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
He's a picture I just took on the webcam:

:P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 89