RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yes ur right i dont know why i posted that acctually ....

Nobody thinks im hot ?  :'(

You look like someone I'd beer it up with.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
Ha thanks lawl

but if u are a girl, join the club  ;D
But uhm im not a girl =\

lol i was talking about deliciously saucy
-and thanks rockman

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hahaha I can't believe I said "beer it up" how lame was that

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Booze it up
beer it up
Get drunk
Drink a cold one
Drink the poison
Bud the bud
Do the brew
Beer it up
Have a beer fest
Plan a hangover
Slam one down

All of the above would have worked.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ha thanks lawl

but if u are a girl, join the club  ;D
But uhm im not a girl =\

lol i was talking about deliciously saucy
-and thanks rockman

Yes she is attractive.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
D_S is a dude. lol

He got those pics off of myspace.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
So do I, off my myspace lol

www.myspace.com/ichimp

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ooh you have myspace? can i add you???  ;D

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Most def pretty lady

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Don't beleive you either =/ Write something RMRK related on your hand or somethig ;8
Alright, I'll just have to borrow my friends webcam... Any message in particular? Will "RMRK" suffice?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yes. That would. For me. Even though, friends cam?

hmmm... :police:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes. That would. For me. Even though, friends cam?

hmmm... :police:
Yer my ones broken... Alright... Give me a while and I shall post it up... BRB

Rep:
Level 102
This should be interesting.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
This I have to see.

EDIT: I was totally about to say that arlen!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 05:40:41 AM by GilgameshRO »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Go here for the resulting mayhem and chaos.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
To a thread that doesn't exist? Hey thanks man!

Rep:
Level 96
I linked to the split topic, and then Gilga merged it and the other two threads into one. Of course the link doesn't work anymore, idiot.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Hahaha I can't believe I said "beer it up" how lame was that

You first had the post that my right ear was nice .. >.>

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I linked to the split topic, and then Gilga merged it and the other two threads into one. Of course the link doesn't work anymore, idiot.

Alright, thanks for the info Astor.

Rep:
Level 96

Alright, thanks for the info Astor.
edit: no. No, I have nothing to say, because I don't want this bullshit to continue and spam up this thread again. No.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
me too! I like Arlen most.  ;)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96