RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
 :o

Wow, I really wasn't expecting you to ever say something like that, Zypher. You feeling alright?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Feeling fine. Why do you ask?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think Zypher and Arlen is gunna secks each other! That is teh sexay!!!!111oneone

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I think Fu is gunna whack it to Christina's pictures again! Oh wait, you already are!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I plead the fifth.

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
waa Chirstina's hot.

When I just woke up I looked like...

(ive shaved and haircutted, makes me young XP)

Oh, and thats me with yellow teeth. (stupid beer)

« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 11:45:22 AM by Me™ »
ALL HAIL ME™

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Wow, I know im behind...But thats just funny.

You look different than I thought you would.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I thought he was a fatty.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HALLO

much like i thought..

CHRISTINA U R CUTE LOL
see im just 13 using sexy and hot isnt good for me lol
sounds....different lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
lol, zypher

someone just posted this on the fall of troy forums

bring back memories, eh?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hah, nice. Here's another image that brings back memories.

Spoiler for nws:

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, I don't remember that one at all. :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I thought we weren't allowed to do that? (See Fu's early posts- oh wait you can't lol)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I should pay more attention to this thread. Wow arrow, facial hair makes you look way older. Oh, and Christina is smokin'. Hot, I mean. Her hair is almost as long as mine is.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
lol i know, im gonna cut it. one of these days....

Rep:
Level 96
Don't.

Your long hair is amazing.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
As I said, your hair was as awesome as mine.

Rep:
Level 88
im glad you like my hair so much lol:P ive wanted to dye it blonde for a while, but im nto sure if i should or not...

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Uh, I'm not sure if that'd look too good or not ;-;
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
im glad you like my hair so much lol:P ive wanted to dye it blonde for a while, but im nto sure if i should or not...

Do it! You'll be one step closer to looking like Paris Hilton!

Rep:
Level 88

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i wud be a dirty blonde. like browny-blonde. and not the kind of dirty blonde, like paris hilton dirty blonde....lol

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Don't, you have cool hair as it is.

(Of course, this is coming from someone who doesn't really like Blonde hair that much.)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i wud be a dirty blonde. like browny-blonde. and not the kind of dirty blonde, like paris hilton dirty blonde....lol

I was actually trying to convince you not to touch that precious hair of yours.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes your hair is nice long.
Grow it till your feet..then cut it..paint it green..

WEEED
Arlen is hot.