RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vote for "Bloody Pulp"

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Hey guys, this isn't really and advertisement for a website or anything. I'm more or less asking everyone to sign up and vote for this comic. A friend mine and the guys I work with, here at PostageVFX, has been in this monthly comic competition. The winner gets a contract to start the comic as a full fledged series. For Jeff, that means $$$. He is CURRENTLY RANK 1, and everyone here has kicked up a notch and are trying to get votes for him. He's very talented. Help him keep rank 1!

His comic short is here.

The current standings and rank of all the comics are located here.

His profile page at Zuda is here.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 07:53:11 AM by grafikal009 »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:32:24 AM by Firerain »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
yeah, I had a hard time at first, I just had to resubmit. Well, I used one of my alternate Emails for the resubmission. I have 8 email accounts. 5 spam, 2 pro, and 1 for college.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
:)

it says it's first now.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I voted too. He's #1.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Nice! Thanks guys! I'll have to let him know tomorrow, but I'm sure he already knows. hah