RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with my profile!

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Guildmaster of Graceful Ubiquity [GU]
I'm not entirly sure where this should go, so i just put it here. I'm having trouble figuring out how to add a picture to my signature as well as putting images in my forum posts. Could someone help me out?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Go to imageshack.us or tinypic.com or any other image hosting website and upload images you want to use. The sites will provide you with a link. They generally have forum links, but they all have direct links.

Take the link and place it inside of the IMG tags, which look like this::
Code: [Select]
[img]your_image_url_here[/img]

To edit your signature, click on the PROFILE link at the top of the page, then in the left sidebar navigation click on FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION, then scroll down and look for the SIGNATURE BOX. You can place you images and text there. Just use the IMG tags like I said.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Guildmaster of Graceful Ubiquity [GU]
Thanks, I appreciate the help

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
No problem

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Make sure that you use the "direct link" option, like grafikal said. The way you have it now, it's shrunken down, and clickable.