RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Idea for an Adventure/Survival game, good idea?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Guildmaster of Graceful Ubiquity [GU]
I've had several ideas of differant games i want to make at some point in time, but one i thought would be very fun to make (and play) was a sort of adventure/survival game in which the main character's adventure takes place out side of battle, using variables such as Fishing, Cooking, Woodcutting, etc. the plot being 'try not to die', as well as some more internal conflict and a little bit of a story line. It would be difficult, being my first project, but before I start, i want to know if the game sounds like something that would be worth downloading and playing, and worth my time in building it.
all criticism and advice is highly appreciated.

~Tri Edge

Resident 12-Year-Old Idiot
Rep:
Level 83
I'm not paid to understand any of this.
I've had several ideas of differant games i want to make at some point in time, but one i thought would be very fun to make (and play) was a sort of adventure/survival game in which the main character's adventure takes place out side of battle, using variables such as Fishing, Cooking, Woodcutting, etc. the plot being 'try not to die', as well as some more internal conflict and a little bit of a story line. It would be difficult, being my first project, but before I start, i want to know if the game sounds like something that would be worth downloading and playing, and worth my time in building it.
all criticism and advice is highly appreciated.

~Tri Edge

Like "Survivor Kids" on GBC and "Lost in Blue" on DS?
Yeah, definitely worth making/playing. If you need any sprites, ideas, sounds, etc. PM me.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Guildmaster of Graceful Ubiquity [GU]
Well, luckily, being outside of battle, most of what i need i can find in the RTP, however one thing i've been looking for for awhile is a sprite and battler of a guy and girl (you'll get to chose your gender) that do not have weapons or armor. just some regular cloths. If you caa find this for me it would greatly help me out =) thanks