RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Curse Episodes[HL2 Mod]

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
A friend of mine found this game the day before it was released. I donwnloaded it tonight and can't stop playing.

Curse is a totally physics based HL2 Mod. It features puzzles and maps full of secrets. Your main weapon is your hand which functions like the gravity gun. Right Clicking gets out the phycic mace which you can swing at enemies(enemies are remodeled HL2 enemies the ai and behaviour is the same the sounds and looks are not).

Here is a video:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/curse1/videos/curse-gameplay ( i tried to embed this but gah)
and the link:
http://www.curseepisodes.com/

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd download if their link wasn't to fileplanet
where you have to sign up for an account (possibly paid) just to download a mod.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
There will be alternate mirrors soon.

Rep:
Level 83
Reminds me of the Egyptian level on Sonic's magical homo adventure (or a similarly titled failgame) mixed with Morrowind.