RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do I create my own Character Sprite generator?

Rep:
Level 84
I was wondering how do I create my own character sprite generator. This will greatly help me create massive amount of characters with ease. Do I need to know how to script or something? @~@

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You might as well use someone elses or just put the sprites together. You're going to need resources for the generator and if you already have the resources you might as well just combine them yourself.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
are you talking about through rpg maker? or through actually creating a program that is separate?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 84
are you talking about through rpg maker? or through actually creating a program that is separate?

Creating a program that's separate.
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.famitsu.com%2Ffreegame%2Ftool%2Fchibi%2Findex1.html%23hair&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=
Like this or anything similar.

:D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You'll need to know a programming language. But to learn a programming language just to build a sprite generator will be a waste of time for the most part.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 84
You'll need to know a programming language. But to learn a programming language just to build a sprite generator will be a waste of time for the most part.

Bleh, alright. Thanks!  :D