RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just a question..

Rep:
Level 83
I want to post a topic on "RPG MAKER XP new projects" but it wont let me  ;9
what do i need to do first?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
?

Are you sure you haven't mistaken "New Projects" sub-board for the "Projects" sub-board?

I can make a new topic in New Projects, just not Projects.

Rep:
Level 83
?

Are you sure you haven't mistaken "New Projects" sub-board for the "Projects" sub-board?

I can make a new topic in New Projects, just not Projects.
Yup ... well the forum its not that self explanatory, as it says "For projects whitout a demo or a screenshot"... mine has screenshots, so i wanted to post it in the "main projects" .
Thank you grafikal009

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
@Oracle games

Thanks for reiterating this problem, I hope the changes made have made it easier to recognize which board to post your topic into.

PLEASE tell us if this doesn't make it any more clearer, or any recommendations you may have.  :blizj:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun