RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Origin: Destiny

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
A)  hypocrite -  a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

I don't hate it because it's a crossover or a fan game. I only hate FF7 fan games. I just don't like this topic. I think it was pretty pointless to post the most minimal amount of information about a game that you don't even know about yet, and you're the one making it. It's best to stick to one game at a time. I don't mind that you're making 3, but you have to realize that logically you can't put the same amount of time into each one and therefore they're all going to be pretty shitty. I'm simply telling you to post about this when you have something real for us to excited about. Obviously if all we know is that the game is somehow related to Sonic and you're in it somewhere then we're not going to care. To be honest...we don't really know who you are. Not that it's bad, but seriously. There's nothing here that's worth a topic of it's own.

~Edit: I think my post here has more words in it than the topic's first post. Also, I loved Disgaea 1.

In what way does:

Those are fine and all, but they don't pertain to anything inside of this topic. Which is mostly our point. Why did you make this topic?(rhetorical) Those videos you posted should be inside the topics that correspond to those games to establish your ethos.

contradict that? It actually says the same thing, with minor variations.

B) If grafikal009 had been hypocritical, which he clearly was not, that would not suggest that we were all HYPOCRITES!!! You see, we are not a conglomerate, and if one person says something it does not mean we all hold that opinion; we are different people with different opinions. If grafikal has said something that contradicts someone else, that doesn't make them both hypocrites, it just means they have different opinions. In the case of this particular topic, our opinions are similar only because we each individually approached your topic and were all equally unimpressed.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 03:39:28 AM by modern algebra »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You should never use two tiles in a map. End of story. There's is no excuse.

Rep:
Level 83
I don't get what you mean falcon.
COMPLETELY IGNORING modern_algebra.
It's not me is it? No, it's not. Then why is there only ONE chili dog when I ordered 2?
-----------------------------------
Current Projects:
Tales of a Hedgehog: Corrupt Light

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lol MA.

But really, LupinAKAFlashTH, I'm just trying to tell you that you should wait until you have sufficient amount of information about a game that you (or anyone) is creating. I still really think that this topic is pretty pointless and I understand that you're working on getting screenshots up or maybe a storyline out, but that's why you should have waited until you DO actually have those. (~Then post a topic)

My purpose in pointing out that the videos you posted had nothing to do with this topic, was just that. They had nothing to do with this topic. I was merely keeping this topic 'on topic'. If you would like to create a topic that advertises (I suppose) all of your games, then you could. (But I wouldn't recommend it) However, this topic you posted isn't advertising all of your games. What I posted after that about linking to another topic to prove your game development skills via your videos, would have been a more 'on topic' approach.

(~Edit: Also, I just assume by what you meant by 'hypocritical' was that Falcon asked you to prove your skills, then you posted videos and then I told you that you shouldn't have posted them here. That, by the way, doesn't have anything to do with being a hypocrite. Also, you still could have proven what you did by doing what I said earlier.)

That is all. :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 03:53:20 AM by grafikal009 »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You should never use two tiles in a map. End of story. There's is no excuse.

I have no way how to make this easier to understand. Don't use 2 tiles to make a map. It looks like shit.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
COMPLETELY IGNORING modern_algebra.

You're a dumbass.

AHHHHH! HYPOCRITES!!!

Also, what? Man, you're an idiot. :|
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 04:07:34 AM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 83
"FLAME ON" @Firerain Dude. Okay, THAT was mean. Why do I feel like you have a negative comment on everything I say here?
Man, I wish you would just dissappear for a bit. Really. I can't go anywhere on this forum with out you popping up and saying "You're a dumbass" or "Go suck a dick." How bout you shut the hell up and suck on yours, 'cause I don't want any of your shit. "FLAME OFF"

*breah* Now shunning Firerain.
It's not me is it? No, it's not. Then why is there only ONE chili dog when I ordered 2?
-----------------------------------
Current Projects:
Tales of a Hedgehog: Corrupt Light

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
You're the one flaming everyone else, moron. You're acting exactly like that Codemiester/billybulltwat faggot, go look them up.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'm just going to go ahead and lock this.

If you wish to update your topic with more details at some point in the future. Please PM me or another mod and we can unlock it. And also possibly clean it up a bit.