RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
vgvgf

Rep:
Level 84
Hi, I'm vgvgf. I am new to this site, this is my first post. However I am not new to the RM world. I have been working with RPG Makers since RM2K, then with RM2K3 and today with RMXP. I still don't like much RMVX, for making a change.
Maybe some of you already know me from other sites, my scripts, or my crazy projects, but maybe lot of you not. So here is some info about me:
I am from Argentina, with more precision form Córdoba. I speak Spanish, English and German, but also Ruby, C/C++ and VB. I have made some scripts for RMXP/VX, by the name of "Aleworks"(My real name is Alejandro, the spanish equivalent to Alexander), and more recently "AWorks". And finaly, my email and msn is vgvgvgf@gmail.com.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome, I hope you have a great time here.

And yeah, VX can be a pain to get into after all the variety previous makers allowed, but the simplicity of it is quite endearing, at least to me.

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks Modern Algebra. Also I am studing you in my maths classes, but I am starting to get tired of all the vectors of you, I like more the classical algebra, hehe :P.

And yeah, VX can be a pain to get into after all the variety previous makers allowed, but the simplicity of it is quite endearing, at least to me.
It is quit more simplier, but I miss the third map layer from RMXP. That's the main reason I don't like VX really much.

Also, I have seen this "Levels" in each user of the forums, what and for what are they? I am currently Level 24, maybe because I have registered here some time ago and that gived me forum exp ;D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Welcome to RMRK. I hope to see some of your crazy new projects soon.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Also, I have seen this "Levels" in each user of the forums, what and for what are they? I am currently Level 24, maybe because I have registered here some time ago and that gived me forum exp ;D

Yeah, level is based on when you registered (rather, how many people registered after you) and your post count. And it means absolutely nothing, it's just something fun :P

I'm sorry to hear that you are finding me tedious :( Just wait until you get to group theory.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
He's lying level means everything.

Also welcome to the forums, i'm the coolest mod here. :monkey:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey vg =)

I hope you have a good time here
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK, vgvgf. ^^

Rep:
Level 84
He's lying level means everything.
Hehe. Well, at least I won't start from level 1, I am already Level 24 ;D

Thanks all for the welcome!

Edit: I have now 3 questions regarding the Rep system:
How can I add +/- rep to someone?
Is there some kind of limit or restriction?
And, can I see who and when add me rep?

Edit:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Rep doesn't really matter in the long run, but I'll answer your questions anyway. ^^

1) You can only give rep after you've posted a certain number of times.
2) The only restriction is you can only give +/- rep to a single person once in about three hours.
3) Nope, totally anonymous.

4) Your position's based on your post count. Don't worry about it, some of the best people still have a leech position.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Basically, none of that stuff matters. Its just there so that people can get obsessed with it, and then we can put them down for thinking that it means something. You seem like a pretty cool guy though, so we won't put you through that degradation.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
welcome vgvgf :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
welcome to RMRK, I think I saw you on .org a while back when I was searching for stuff.

don't worry about rep, it doesn't matter, and as Holk said, people who are obsessed with it get pretty much harassed until they leave or stop.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
*hugs vgvgf welcome*

I hope you will enjoy RMRK and the time you spend around here.
I also hope you still stick around :D

*hugs*
 - Zeriab

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome.
I'm Boe king, pedo for hire.

I'm a novelist, I just wrote a small zelda fanfic. If your into that sorta thing, you should check it out.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,32830.msg399912.html#new
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 84
Basically, none of that stuff matters. Its just there so that people can get obsessed with it, and then we can put them down for thinking that it means something. You seem like a pretty cool guy though, so we won't put you through that degradation.
Hehe, that's good to know. I was just curious on how the rep system worked.

Thanks all for the welcome :)