RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I downloaded the 10 day trial, it's installing now.
Will post later with screenies and my thoughts.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Funny. I just downloaded and saw the movie trilogy

lol
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Rawr Amma elf
Spoiler for:

here's me dancing randomly in the newbie area
Spoiler for:

here's me killing a special monster thingy in the newbie area
Spoiler for:

game's ok, haven't done very much yet though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Kupo!
I recently moved from WoW to this game, its hard to get into cause i am more used to WoW, but overall its okay. And the graphics are very good!Kupo?
Kupopo!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
lol, playing moogle so hard with that 'kupo'. :)

This game looks alright. To be honest, the hud reminds me of WoW a lot though and the graphics aren't as good as WoW. Never the less, I am not, and will not stand up for WoW. I played it and now I will never play it. I'm waiting until D3 comes out until I play another mmo or maybe guildwars when i actually have the time. (but if The World becomes reality...ever... I will quit life to play it.)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I played for like 3 hours then proceeded to reinstall FFXI and play that instead.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
haha, nice.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
it seems that way ._.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it seems that way ._.

it's nothing special, unless you're a hardcore LotR fan.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Kupo!
I've been trying to install final fantasy 11 on my computer but it wont work for some reason, i think it was something wrong with the cd key..
kupo... ( sad)  ;9
Kupopo!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I've been trying to install final fantasy 11 on my computer but it wont work for some reason, i think it was something wrong with the cd key..
kupo... ( sad)  ;9

weird :/

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So how is compared to GW?

Funny too, I've been trying to play FFXI becausse the last time I played it was like in 04 and wanted to see how much has changed, but every time I find the trial it's always on a site that uses a download manager that doesn't work under KDE.
I guess I can download on a non Kubuntu system, but don't feel like it, although I really want to play it again!  ;9