RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Improvement?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is a song I'm working on for

someone

anyways, I got the idea from Leber's (must call you that) Just hold my hand, which has many guitars etc.
ilu arlen

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:17:20 AM by irock »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Dude. This is pretty awesome. There are a few flubbed notes in there, but the theme is sweet. I think it would make a cool "Album Leafy" style piece. Swap the guitar for a Rhodes piano and see how it sounds.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol, I'm going to experiment with a lot of things. Like most of the stuff I do, this may end up starting and ending with completely different instruments ;-;
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll listen to this when I get home. ;o The sound on my mom's laptop doesn't work... Even headphones. >_> And I'm on the other side of the country from my home. >_>

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
On the task bar, bottom right..there's an option to control volume

Did you try that :V
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Obviously. D:<

Also, it sounds nice. :D The only thing I didn't like was how some notes completely overlapped so it didn't sound like two different instruments. Mighta just been because of Tabit, though. >_>