RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good Luck / Bad Luck

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
(bad luck)

a lifetime turned into a week, as the restaurant was shut down for being unsanitary.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
(Good luck)

Luckily, one employee at the restaurant started his own B&B downtown and offered Joe full partnership, along with all the pancakes he can eat.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
(bad luck)

too bad that one employee was terrible at making pancakes, and Joe couldn't stomach the concoction.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
(good luck)

But despite that, they still made enough money to keep the business afloat and have a good amount to pocket.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
(bad luck)

The restaurant was hit by a meteorite, causing total destruction to the establishment.

Rep:
Level 86
(Good luck)

Joe just happened to be visiting his wealthy half-brother 36 miles away at the time the meteorite struck. Upon hearing the news, Joe's brother offered him a new job at his law firm.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
(bad luck)

A second meteorite hits the law firm, destroying it completely.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
(good luck)

A second meteorite hits the law firm, destroying it completely.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
(bad luck)

Joe's half brother lost his ears and legs after the meteorite hit.

Rep:
Level 86
(Good luck)

Joe's half brother's evil firm is indeed gone for good, and the revenue they generated beforehand is enough to keep them afloat for many years.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
(bad luck)

By "afloat", we mean drifting down a river on a patchwork raft.

Rep:
Level 102
(good luck)

They found a sturdy boat in the river.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
(bad luck)

unfortunately, the boat was inhabited, by Somalian Pirates who capture them for ransom.

Rep:
Level 86
(Good luck)

By some stroke of luck, the pirates are sniped out of the boat by a way seen more commonly in video games.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
(bad luck)

Joe is hit by a stray bullet, and is now bleeding out on the boat

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
(good luck)

the ship docked perfectly into a blood bank where Joe good the blood he lost back. along with purchasing meteor insurance on everything he owns, has owned or ever will own. And hooks up with an STDless female supermodel.

ALL FOR $5.99 (plus tax)
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Rep:
Level 86
(Bad luck)

It's too bad that Joe needed $5.00 more to pay the blood bank (That one in particular wasn't a nonprofit organization), and they said they would siphon all the blood they just gave him if he could not cover the costs (What kind of a corrupt place is that?).

Rep:
Level 85
Fly Irock
(Good luck)

Luckily a good friend of Joe's worked there and started his shift just as they were about to siphon the blood. Upon having a quick word with some of the other people that worked there, they allowed Joe to have the blood for free.

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
(Bad Luck)

Joe's supposed friend is actually a psychopath who kidnapped Joe and took him to an evil lair.

Dun dun dunnn
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
(Good Luck)

Joe was about to be made into a virgin sacrifice, but since he wasn't actually a virgin, the psychopath just let him go.

Rep:
Level 84
(Bad Luck)

He was no longer a virgin because of the psychopath... who also had bad breath.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
(Good Luck)

Joe told the police about the psychopath, who turned out to be one of the most wanted men in the area. The police gave him a $100,000 dollar reward for helping them to capture the virgin sacrificer.

Rep:
Level 84
[Bad Luck]

They gave him the $100,000 reward in the form of a giant cheque like you see on gameshows. Because he didn't have a giant wallet to put it in, he couldn't take it to the bank to cash it.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
(Good Luck)

The police saw that he couldn't even get it out of the police station, so they gave him the equivalence in cash.

Rep:
Level 83
I bite.
In before the necropost ><
(Bad Luck)

Unfortunately for him, the money that was handed out was counterfeit. He only found out after a shopping spree in New York when he arrived at the counter of the mall. It turns out the money the police handed to him was notes taken in from criminals concerning a banking scam.
I sold my signature on e-bay, so i bought this one.
Formerly KuroganeX/DoomMistress/Kiaralis/Zephyrsword.