RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guys, let's be honest

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
ALRIGHT, you guys all know that I haven't been checking up on all of you guys as much because i have no internet life outside of roleplaying on gaia. So yes. You are a regular poster in the anime/manga section. Own up. You go on gaia.

SO YES, DO YOU MIND if you post your gaia info here so that i can go over and bother you when i feel the time has come for it? We might as well, Because life is lonely when i'm addicted to the roleplay drug and i don't see you guys as often ._.

Well, NAMKCOR is probably the only one with a gaia that posts in the sewers and elitist debate and all of those other cool sections on a regular basis, but still.

Okay then. So i'm known as rather_bored around all of those...gaia...parts. You go next, mysterious reader of this post.

And i am in no way forcing you to go on gaia with this post. Some people take a little bit longer to succumb to the temptation....

*EVIL LAUGH*.

Spoiler for:
Holy crap I've been going on Gaia too much ._.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll sign up, join you, and stalk you and make you look like a pedo. :V

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
You're not in EA so you do not understand the irony of that statement :V

Or are you? Hmm...

EDIT: IRONY AGAIN :V

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've never actualy heard about it...

Screenshots?

/lazy ;-;
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Screenshots?

/lazy ;-;

If you haven't heard of Gaia online, don't try to find out .-.
bringing sexy back

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Firebrand950, my brother's Gaia account.

Add him and scare him or something. :tpg:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Firebrand950, my brother's Gaia account.

Add him and scare him or something. :tpg:
Will do xD

Screenshots?

/lazy ;-;

If you haven't heard of Gaia online, don't try to find out .-.

It's true. It's like heroin, except in anime nerd on the internet form ._.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm Xendraw on gaia, but I haven't been on in ages.
I used to roleplay there a looooooooooong time ago.

Oh, and it looks nothing like the avatar you see on this site (I used tektek for it)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Haha. I feel better now that i know you use tektek, Namkcor  :tpg:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Haha. I feel better now that i know you use tektek, Namkcor  :tpg:

I used tektek for 'The Insanity' as well, didnt' you know?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Hm, I should check that out...

I didn't really notice it when i saw the thread, to be honest V.V

Something that i can solve now. TO THE INSANITY THREAD >.>

EDIT: OH WAIT, I remember now ._.

I completely forgot about that game, I only remembered when I read the "cold and bitter diagnosis part."

Weird.

Anyways, now i know. or remember. Yes, you did use tektek, i just didn't know at the time ._.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 06:41:47 PM by KitKatKan .-. »

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I go on gaia. However, you really don't wanna know my account info. Trust me. :facepalm:

Does this really belong in this section though? I mean I know the avatars are sorta anime-ish, but couldn't gaia technically be considered a game?

Well, if this turns into a zOMG discussion, I'll split that half in the games section. THAT part is a game. The rest of it is just a forum which is mostly comprised of spam or threads about people's pics. Although the Extended Discussion section isn't that bad, so long as the noobs stay out of there and everybody remembers to capitalize.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:19:49 AM by Animefan »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'll take your word for it, animefan ;o;

I highly doubt this will turn into a ZOMG discussion, and while gaia is technically a game it's a game centered around talking to other anime nerds, and i don't think the other RMRK'rs would appreciate us spreading this slander anywhere else  :tpg:

We must protect their poor uncorrupted souls from gaia ITSELF! :V

I don't even bother with the general forums, i just post in RP guilds.

*twitch*

... ;9

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I go on gaia. However, you really don't wanna know my account info. Trust me. :facepalm:

Does this really belong in this section though? I mean I know the avatars are sorta anime-ish, but couldn't gaia technically be considered a game?

Well, if this turns into a zOMG discussion, I'll split that half in the games section. THAT part is a game. The rest of it is just a forum which is mostly comprised of spam or threads about people's pics. Although the Extended Discussion section isn't that bad, so long as the noobs stay out of there and everybody remembers to capitalize.
but couldn't gaia technically be considered a game?
gaia
game

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're not in EA so you do not understand the irony of that statement :V

Or are you? Hmm...

EDIT: IRONY AGAIN :V
I am, lol.