RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fallen Legends - Shadow Crawler

Rep:
Level 84

Spoiler for Story:
The land is being consumed by a darkness, spreading far and wide, killing the wildlife in its path, or consuming their souls, turning them in to shadow beasts.
You are a simple town folk. It is the day of the festival of time when you see a battle starting between a group of black cloaked figures and a small gang.
The black cloaked group defeat the guard, but instead of killing them, they take their souls.
That night, the town is consumed in the darkness. Your friends, family, all turned in to shadow beasts.
You are the only one left, you can stand against the darkness, you must find the culprits, defeat the shadow, find the inner light.

Spoiler for Characters:
Player - You choose your character name and gender so I can't fill this in  ;)

Curtis - A simple minded man, usually found in the taverns across tha lands. He may not look like much, but he has a dark secret, hidden beneath his mind...

Leona - A young girl, excluded from her mystics school for being too powerful and dangerous to the other students. She is considered a threat by the school and some students mock her, as she is quick to be angered.

Spoiler for Gameplay:
This game consists of many scripts created by various forum members.
- Uses KGC's extended equipment screen.
- Woratana's Bestiary script.
- Modern Algebra's quest journal.
- Woratana's Neo Save System.
and more!

It still uses the original battle system with some small changes, making it feel better to use.

Spoiler for Title:

Spoiler for Sweet Water Village:

Spoiler for Battle:

Spoiler for Forest:

This game is still in very early stages of development, however I thought I would post it to see what everyone else thought of the story line, the ideas in general and any help that could be given.

Thank you.

PS: These screenshots are a little outdated so I will upload more soon!