RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Falling Angels (My favorite WoW private server)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I fell in love with this place. It's a small community, but very tight-knit and extremely helpful and kind. Very little lag issues and server crashes are far from common. Due to the small population it's not the same experience as retail, but for free it's a damn good one. So I invite anyone and everyone from RMRK to join me in Azeroth C=

Spoiler for How to join the server:
Well, first of all you need the game and both of the expansions (Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King). I can't help you with that part, so you'll have to get it for yourself.

After you've done that, go to http://www.tfaproject.org/register and enter a username, password and an email (I just give a backup one, they won't ask for authentication).

Now find the directory in which you installed WoW, and go to /World of Warcraft/data/enUS. Inside should be a file called realmlist.wtf which, if opened in notepad, displays text. Now replace the
Code: [Select]
set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
with
Code: [Select]
set realmlist tfa.no-ip.org
and you're set! Now simply open WoW and enjoy!

Keep in mind the server is on version 3.0.9 at the moment. If you patch the game past what the server supports, you won't be able to connect.

Hope to see you there! C=
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 06:52:17 AM by Malson »