RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Recruitment] LFG - Project

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Alright, this is going to be somewhat cryptic but w/e

I'm working on a new BlizzABS project. 
All I can say without killing it is that it's going to be a psychological thriller.

I need a spriter, just one, who can keep up with my pace and help me get this game done.

For a measure of my pace: The Insanity was made in a week.
I expect this project would take 2 to 3 weeks of constant work, perhaps double that if I had to learn how to sprite at the same time.  SO...I'd love to get some help, and I'd love to showcase someone's ability to sprite far better than me.

So, without further ado, the application requirements:

1) you must be motivated and able to work on the same project without distractions
2) you must be able to sprite RTP standard and do action sprites for BlizzABS
3) you must be able to work from character portraits (full color of course)
4) you must be able to sprite eccentric objects and/or characters (such as simple monsters or props)

I'm not looking for 110% amazing quality, as long as it looks good and meshes with RTP.

As far as the story goes, I'll inform you about it once you join the team.
Story is very important to me and I don't want to reveal it until you play the game. 
I hope my previous works are enough proof of my skill and my own motivation.

I am no nonsense when it comes to getting a project done, and if you don't like being asked daily if not multiple times a day how things are going, don't bother applying.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
What would be the catch in it exactly then?

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Ooh. This has captured my attention. And I wonder. . . could there be someone standing right behind me?
I love psychological thrillers. I hope the system turns out great.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
What would be the catch in it exactly then?

catch?
what catch?

you mean payment?
I can help scripting if needed/desired, for one of your own projects.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Seen as none replies & most likely others are busy . . . Caro would gladly like to help.

Thou I dunno if I'd be able to do high quality option #4  ;9 (The eccentric objects that is, not the monsters or such)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Seen as none replies & most likely others are busy . . . Caro would gladly like to help.

Thou I dunno if I'd be able to do high quality option #4  ;9 (The eccentric objects that is, not the monsters or such)

we're talking little things like paintbrushes for an art studio, or random little things for debris