RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] *yawn* Just finished a project

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Stationary for a company titled "Ink Wrap". It's supposed to be some sort of edgy or modern-ish clothing store. It's late, I'm tired. This is my favorite of all of my stationaries I've made for this project. I don't have any info like address or website or phone numbers and such so areas that would contain info of the company are blank. As one would probably know, a simple stationary always includes the business card, envelope and letterhead. So here's a screen shot of them. They're scaled to print size so they aren't the best resolution in this photo. I'm in a group with 3 others completing other parts of this company's essentials. Also, I specifically chose to do the stationary because I personally have trouble doing it, so I'm doing it to get better. Also, none of these pieces have the actual logo, they just have silhouettes of it. Anyways, I'll post the logo too.

Spoiler for Logo:

Spoiler for Stationary:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:33:45 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 84
dont like it too much but its ok. the actual blob and stuff is good but the font urgh. business names should always be easy to see what they actually read

Rep:
Level 83
Yes.
You need to be able to see the holes in the letters.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Also, none of these pieces have the actual logo, they just have silhouettes of it.

bitches need to learn how to read.

I love it, Graf.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Lol, thanks FR. I got an A :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Why is that important?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Why is that important?

he's almost correct. sure the letters are obvious to anyone who looked at it, but the holes will solidify that, I'll agree.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
specifically, the word is a logo and not to be used as a title. Text as imagery, instead of just some text that is actually supposed to be read simply. It's just part of the design. And it was a mock clothing company, hence the denim. I have about 15 variations of the same stuff, all swapping out the denim for other common apparel fabrics. It's a secondary design element. Also, we tried placing the holes in at some point, but it became distracting, especially scaled down. :)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You never need to add anything. The most important rule of design is originality. Holes in letters is a stupid thing to worry about, and there's no right or wrong about it. It's just something that is so small, that it's undeserving of an argument. Unless you're designing your logo for the violently retarded, people will understand.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Holk is right.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if you were the make the holes so you can see the denim through it and its not just a color, this would look much better
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun