RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Instant Action +JOIN NOW+

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Go to instantaction.com and make an account. There are awesome games that we can all play together.

Rep:
Level 88
I've played this a good amount. It seems like they've taken out a lot of the stupid "pay to play more" crap. I'll probably play this more now.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Rokkitball is amazing.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
~ohshitworkswithmacs~

my new term for "awesome, something actually works on my mac."

~also, downloading rockitball at this very moment! this site is pretty sweet, nice find
~account username is "grafikal007"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 06:05:10 AM by grafikal009 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
'Nitewurf'

I'm going to try this out, looks good =3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I forgot to say my name on that. "finalrayen"

I've almost finished the marble game. I have like 5 more levels to go. D:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I heard about this a while ago...Rokkitball looks great.