RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Greetings

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Greetings to everyone for I am new here and I wish to have a splendid time getting acquainted with everyone. I make music, pictures, and others if you would ever like to have an OST for your game project, I am available for now. To see some examples of what I've done, they should be in the signature.

Many thanks-Paradelous-

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Welcome. Your links all lead to error pages.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Welcome. Your links all lead to error pages.

this.

I suggest just .zipping all the files and using http://www.mediafire.com

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll

I'll be damned, another newcomer.
Name's Lucas Simms, town sheriff. And mayor too, when the need arises.
I don't know why, but something tells me you're all right. So welcome to Megaton! Just holler if you need something.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome to RMRK.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Hello, welcome to RMRK. For your saftey, please remove the dead links from your signature, or at least shorten it so that it's not as long. Long signatures with dead links get annoying, and when the angry mob gets annoyed, they tend to tear people apart slowly piece by piece and eat their insides. That said, have a nice day!

Rep:
Level 88
Hi there. Welcome to RMRK.

I just thought of something... We need someone to carry on the tradition of the "Diablo Post". You know, the one Angelic_Diablo, or whatever his name was, used to post. I'd do it, but I'm way too lazy.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
deadly_diablo!!! Angelic_diablo is a totally different person!!! And it's totally outdated, it mentions SBGX when he was still fumannchu

And Welcome to RMRK! And since it's been mentioned, for your referential purposes:

You're lucky I just restarted this service.

I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumannchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.

Just because I have a name change doesn't mean this isn't my Diablo Post.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Other than all of that terrible grammar, rather informative post. I suggest you read it ~_~.

Greetings, man.

Rep:
Level 88
Gah, deadly, not Angelic. I always got those 2 mixed up. And I didn't mean the exact post. Maybe something along the lines of it. You know, updated and such.