RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Anyone has played this game? This game is contra hard. I mean it. Everything in the game wants to kill you, no joke about it.

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/downloads.php

*Don't download the demo. Download the Version 1.0.0
*File is 70MB so it can take a while depending on your Internet Speed.
*Game was made by Kayin.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 08:54:00 PM by Knight Rider »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Old game is old, it's fuck hard, but when you beat it it's totally worth it

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Old game is old, it's fuck hard, but when you beat it it's totally worth it

that's pretty much what I was going to say.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Why does everyone feel like they should point out that something is old? When I read pretty much anything in the format of "_______ thing is _______" I imagine this:

People still play Chrono Trigger, and nobody says anything about that.

Rep:
Level 89
Well I just found around the internet about it. Fun but fuck hard. Also someone made a I Wanna Be The Editor! to make your own IWBTG game on GameMaker 6.0 and 7 Lite.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Well I just found around the internet about it. Fun but fuck hard. Also someone made a I Wanna Be The Editor! to make your own IWBTG game on GameMaker 6.0 and 7 Lite.

the original will always reign supreme over immitations.

Rep:
Level 89
That is true. But I suck on IWBTG, can't beat Tetris area.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
that one's tough.
I like the bullet one before it :D

Rep:
Level 89
The thing that freak me out was that if you try to jump to the hole while the bullets are still shooting, it will fire a laser (loudly) at you. Also Ryu part made me wtf.