RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Awesome Anime Download Site(s)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm sure some of you know it but if you don't:

Animesuki.com
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 11:31:43 PM by KitKatKan .-. »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
There's also tokyotosho.com  :P

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Quote from: Animesuki
Detroit Metal City 1-12: 36 Seeds

Thanks for the site Nam, I can finally start watching this!

EDIT: Maybe this thread could be used to post different anime download sites (since you and Caro have already started :x).
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 09:20:25 PM by Tezuka »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Awesome idea. Stickied

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Awesome NAM, thanks, rep+! Can finally find some good subbed Anime. <333

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
boxtorrents.com

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
Slightly old thread, I guess, but it's stickied and I've got some suggestions: (just as long as you know you should not download anime if it's available for purchase in your region - there, now I'm safe unlike the rest of yous ;8 )

-AnimeTake, add their RSS feed to your feed reader or web browser (may need some sort of plugin, haven't really tried this way) and you will always be notified and supplied with a link or two for both torrent and direct download of the latest episodes of the latest animes as long as they are not licensed.

-Tokyo Toshokan, I know this has been mentioned before but I just had to comment on it again: Tokyo Toshokan... is great.

-Mininova, this site has lots of anime and the latest episodes are uploaded quick; often by a fellow called junpei (with some numbers at the end). If you're going to use this source I advise you register over at the anime calendar and mark the shows you will be watching as it lets you know when it airs in Japan. This site is no longer good for this purpose. :(

-And lastly (I know there are more, like NyaaTorrents - which I don't really know much about - but this should be enough for you anime quota): fansubbers' websites! If you know the fansubber of a show you're watching or would like to watch, just google and you should be able to find their website or perhaps a tracker of some sort. Oh, and when you now the website - bookmark it! :)

EDIT: I just remembered quite an important website: Crunchyroll. I know it's a streaming site but if you're connection is fast enough and you are willing to pay just a little (or don't, you'll just have to wait an extra week for the currently airing shows) Crunchyroll is really great. Personally I do prefer downloading anime and watching it in my own media player (KMPlayer is the shit! ;D) but you may not be like me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:38:53 PM by Rukishou »

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Good flippin' job there : )

Rep:
Level 82
Men are born, then they're formed.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
Nyaa
This site is good for getting one or two episodes fast, or a season or two.

BakaBT
This site is awesome, perfect downloads, nice layout, everything... if you plan to be a dedicated seeder. ( If you don't seed you will be IP banned )

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well, I allways look here, but it's in german, so the most wouldn't bother. ;) (\s/)
http://www.anime-loads.org/