RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] I got...SO BORED...so I made black ninjas.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
All flash based, none of them were hard to make by the obvious simple shapes, but I had fun making them.

Ninja~ ready position, kick kick kick kick, ready position:

Ninja~ ready position, draw sword, cut cut cut cut cut cut cut, sheath sword, ready position: (give this one time to load)

Ninja~ ready position, teleport, ready position:

Ninja~ ready position, speed, speed, slash, speed, ready position:

Ninja~ ready, cuts and slashes and speed, charge, some more speed and then somersault and then ready:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:36:04 PM by boe »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the last one looks more teleport than superspeed
try something like this: link

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
hah, good point. I'll definitely do that when I get bored again lol.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
hah, good point. I'll definitely do that when I get bored again lol.

:)

I love flash, I just don't have the motivation to do anything with it.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Lol, I somehow got stuck in two different classes learning the same program. Digi Animation, and then Interactive Design 2. ID2 is mandatory for my major and the Digi Animation was only an elective. Both classes are a day after each other, so I'm constantly using Flash. :|

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
~ is there away to use the
Code: [Select]
[flash=200,200][/flash]

to post these?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Whoah, awesomeness! I just came to realize that I'm a Moderator for this-here part of the forum! Ha ha. I forgot all about that. Probably not somethin' that any other person would go and forget, is it? >_>

Anywhoo, time for the Ninjas! And again, I shall say "Whoa, awesomeness!" They're all great lookin'. I like the "Cut cut cut" one and the "teleport" one the best. But if I had to pick between the two, the  "Cut cut cut" one would definitly be my pick. I just like it's general animation. All...flashy and action-ey!

Great work with those.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Thanks Lavata.

~Updated first post. There's now 4. Bottom is the newest.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
to make the superspeed appear more dynamic, add a bit of a horizontal 'rumble' when he's flickering.

kinda just shift the X position back and forth a bit while he's blurring.

other than that, nice :)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
fix'd

X position, not Y position :P
you know that effect where the flash flickers back and forth?

thats what I mean.

also: it shouldn't be terribly obvious either.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'll fix it later then  >:(  lol

i'm working on another at the moment

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Updated~

I added another one. It's still a little rough around the edges.