RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Uwe Boll Project "Biggest Game Event Ever"

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Infamous game-to-movie director Uwe Boll is in the process of creating what he calls "the biggest media crossover in history." Boll's attempts to wed game and film include House Of The Dead and Bloodrayne, as well as the upcoming Far Cry. Boll claims that he could hardly contain himself from revealing his next project, so he let a few details of it slip. The article is pretty weird. In it he says that in the past, critics have accused his movies of having little to do with the original games' plot lines. Instead of making one two hour movie based on one video game, and having to spread out one story over a two hour period, he has decided to get a bunch of popular film licenses and create an epic trilogy combining various game characters into a multi-threaded plotline. If that doesn't sound strange enough, he said that he's toying around with the idea of setting it in a modern city, such as New York, but will most likely have it span multiple gaming worlds. When asked about the licenses that he has acquired for this trilogy, he became uncharacteristically tight-lipped, but managed to drop a few hints. He claimed to have been talking closely with Hideo Kojima, creator of Metal Gear, and mentioned something about a certain Bandicoot that likes to jump on things. There are some other clues in the article that I couldn't figure out, like "You might end up seeing the White Lady and the Blue Child." I scanned the article so you could look at it:

Boll Interview

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
what a dickhead.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
might turn out good. hes bound to make a great game movie one day by luck alone with how many he does. may be even better than super mario bros

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That's not hard considering the Super Mario Bros. movie was a piece of shit.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ok, I'm just going to stop this, because apparently that link isn't working. Either that, or nobody even clicked it, because it's a picture of a fat chick with a guy's head up her vagina. How anybody could really think this is true, I don't know. It is the worst idea for a movie ever conceived. I mean, come on. Solid Snake and Crash Bandicoot in World Of Warcraft? I'm ashamed.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
what a dickhead.

It sounds like NAMKCOR clicked it to me.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
That's not hard considering the Super Mario Bros. movie was a piece of shit.
;9

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Boll will receive a rare "Worst Career Achievement" award at the 29th Golden Raspberry Awards on February 21, 2009 for In The Name of the King, 1968: Tunnel Rats, and Uwe Boll's Postal.

Straight from Wikipedia.
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
lol what a great thread

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
might turn out good. hes bound to make a great game movie one day by luck alone with how many he does.

No. Just no.
Michael Bay makes better movie than Uwe Boll; that's a big compliment to Michael Bay.

he has decided to get a bunch of popular film licenses and create an epic trilogy combining various game characters into a multi-threaded plotline. If that doesn't sound strange enough, he said that he's toying around with the idea of setting it in a modern city, such as New York, but will most likely have it span multiple gaming worlds.

:facepalm: