RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gaming Online + Tournaments

Rep:
Level 86
I know everybody like Online Gaming, so I've got something for you. I've got this crazy idea holding up some online gaming tournaments on my forums.

Supported Games:
#1 COD4 [Call of Duty 4] Max: 16/36 players [Depends on which server are we playing]
#2 CS [Counter Strike] Max: 16 players
#3 L4D [Left 4 Dead] Max: 4/8 players [Depends on which server are we playing]
#4 If you got more feel free to add :D

Your game doesn't have to be with original key code, cuz we are playing on our private servers with pw's. Every member can join tourneys, activity on forums isn't important this is just about having fun! After joining forums, apply for it by PMing me (my username Adam). The only requirement is to have xFire so you can PLAY. I guess there will be some of you wanting to know WHY, so I made this topic for you: XFIRE <-- Read why I guess someone will join, and hang out with us. ANOTHER NOTE: You don't have to be a pro to play this game, even if you just started playing game you can join playing with us. :D

There will be clan waring with other clans/forums etc. ;) Get ready to pwn their asses :D:D

This means I can make CREATION ASYLUM clan, and you can VS against my clan/forums. <-- This is going to be fun if there is anybody who is interested :D:D

Requirements/Links
[SD]Tournaments
xFire
Applications for Tourney

OR

You can join to post your project, resources, etc. Show off your project, post demos. HANG OUT  ;)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Xfire sucks.

Rep:
Level 86
xFire ftw.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
This topic reminded me that I needed to uninstall Xfire. Thanks.

Have fun with your tournaments.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I hate Xfire.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's xFire?

Also, we should get an RMRK AoE2 tourny running. :D Unlike the last one which failed.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
What's xFire?

Also, we should get an RMRK AoE2 tourny running. :D Unlike the last one which failed.
Not with you, you chinky rusher you

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol rush? I always go to castle age first. >_>