RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Return From The Dark Realms...

I have been a busy person. So busy I forgot my old account information. In fact I would say the last time I was on was about a year ago; give and take a month or two. Well  below is a list of the game making software I have used and still use:

• RPG Maker 2003
  • RPG Maker XP
  • RPG Maker VX
  • RPG Toolkit
  • Game Torque Builder
  • Game Editor
  • Game Maker 7
  • Novashell
  • Atmosphir

Been making games since Game Maker 4 and RPG Maker 1995. I make resources: 2D battlers, character sets, title screens, icons, 3D resources as well, along with musics and sound. Some where on this forum I have some Legend of Dragoon icons and character sets. I think my old user name was Jack Sparrow.

---Orachii
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 07:22:29 PM by Orachii »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome back, don't remember you since you didn't post any info on your oldself :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Welcome Back! Hope you enjoy your stay at the forums (again).

And my, my! That's a long list of software you use!

Yes I also use: Realm Crafter and Hero Engine (both are MMO makers). The Game Torque Builder cost me $1250, Game Editor was only $95. Not mention the others i have not listed. Plus I just started using blender (http://www.blender.org).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 07:35:13 PM by Orachii »

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
The Ggame Torque Builder cost me $1200,

Ouch. I guess it must be rather good! I wouldn't go throwing that kinda of money around for a program!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the indie liscence for Torque Game Builder is $100 ?_?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

That $100 is for the Basic GTB not the commercial version.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 07:42:52 PM by Orachii »

Rep:
Level 87
Orachii, welcome (back?). :)

Hello Deathlock, I did not know you where a member.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
For some reason I remember you. We probably never met, but I remember for some reason. Freaky.  ???

Anyway, welcome.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

For some reason I remember you. We probably never met, but I remember for some reason. Freaky.  ???

Anyway, welcome.

Your user name looks familiar.

Rep:
Level 88
RPG Toolkit

Holy crap, its been forever since I've seen that. Nice to meet you. And welcome back.

I think my old user name was Jack Sparrow.

I think I've seen that name around on here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
That $100 is for the Basic GTB not the commercial version.

3. RESTRICTIONS.

The following restrictions apply to the use of this Engine:

(a) This license is granted to individuals only, and cannot be owned by corporate or business entities.

(b) Licensee may not use the Indie License if the annual revenue of the Company employing, partnering, or affiliated in any way with the Licensee is greater than $250,000 annually. Companies that grow to greater than $250,000 annually must upgrade to the Torque Game Builder Pro Commercial Product License for each seat of Torque Game Builder Pro.

unless you're making over $250k a year from games, you wasted money.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I think my old user name was Jack Sparrow.

This Jack Sparrow?
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22016.msg277012.html#msg277012

If it's, I remember you. If isn't, welcome.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 09:45:46 PM by Black Shadow »

Yes that would be me.......

And I don't own a company I am an individual: http://www.garagegames.com/mg/forums/result.thread.php?qt=9847

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

And I don't own a company I am an individual: http://www.garagegames.com/mg/forums/result.thread.php?qt=9847

right, you're an individual.
meaning if you aren't making $250k yourself off games, then you just wasted $1000 on an engine that you could have paid $100 for a liscence to.

right, you're an individual.
meaning if you aren't making $250k yourself off games, then you just wasted $1000 on an engine that you could have paid $100 for a liscence to.

No, I still plan on selling games and I am aware of the License agreement for which that I am bound by. So please respectfully stop pestering me over things I know.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome back, Jack Sparrow/Orachii!

Thanks for the welcome from those who have done so. I hope I will be of use to some of you when I start to post my stuff.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome back aboard RMRK ^_^
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Welcome back aboard RMRK ^_^

Thanks for the welcome Leventhan.