RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] I can make songs for your games

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
i make music for your rpgs
I don't know if people already do this (they probably do), but what I'm proposing is that you give me a subject, and I'll compose a song (in midi format) for you on the subject.
The reason I'm doing this is, I used to make games LOADS, and my favourite part about making games was composing songs for them. But now I can't be bothered making games but I still want to make songs for games.
So if you want songs for your games just ask and I'll give it my best go.

PS

I can find it hard to finish things I start. But I figure once some pressures put on I should get it done....Thats how it works, right? ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:49:40 AM by irock »
If you want me to make some rpg music for you just ask.

Rep:
Level 88
Examples of your work? If you post some examples people will be more willing to ask for you to do things.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
i make music for your rpgs
Examples of your work? If you post some examples people will be more willing to ask for you to do things.
Ok i can post a few examples but I'm at my dads now and I don't have much of my rpg music here.
I'll write down the subject then I'll put a link below it.

Memories
http://h1.ripway.com/vinmaestro/memories-song.mid

Random main theme
http://h1.ripway.com/vinmaestro/themething.mid

On a ship
http://h1.ripway.com/vinmaestro/boatsong.mid

I've got better and worse songs, so yeah. Hope you like them.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 06:15:06 AM by the_vin_maestro »
If you want me to make some rpg music for you just ask.

Rep:
Level 88
I've heard better, but they're pretty decent. I love the sound of a well-done midi. Makes me think of the old days of gaming. Anyway, I don't have anything for you to make, but those sound nice.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
These aren't horrible, but they feel really empty. I think it's because you don't have much bass in any of them. Try putting some notes in a lower register. Also, they're kind of just random.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
They're not bad, would be nice to hear some of your better songs.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
These could be good... I guess it depends on how long you've been writing whether they're good or bad.
:tinysmile: