RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DS Fire Card Help

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I wasn't quite sure where to post this. It might also belong in Trading Requests or Video Games or something, but I wasn't quite sure...

That's right. The card came today! Oh yipee! So far, the emulations are working great! But I'm new at this, and I need some help and Homebrew recommendations...

Firstly, how can I add custom skins? I downloaded the files but I don't know how to use them.

Now, I'm also looking for good applications. I need a Gameboy or Gameboy advance emulator for the DS. There's a lot of options, but I'm not sure which to pick... I'm also looking for the best video playing application, and best music playing application. Also, which rom sites are trustworthy?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I need a Gameboy or Gameboy advance emulator for the DS.

theres kinda a slot for those catridges. get a flash gba thing :P

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
For the themes im not sure how the OS works with a DS fire card, so google around for that one

There are no GBA emulators at all,  GBC and GB are available,

Music go grab Moonshell

Movies/Videos are a bit harder, the native File a DS can play it's self is .DPG files, you can use a program called SUPER for converting also, and for DS roms google DS roms and the first 10 will be safe to use.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Don't do a google search for DS roms.

Go to ds.rom-news.org

As for using music and stuff, type dsfire on youtube.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
as for rom sites coolrom.com is a good place to start, and then there are always torrents.