RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Master of Fate

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
**This isn't a brand new project at all, but new topics are unable to be made in the parent board. If a moderator could move this, please do**

Master of Fate
This was either my last, or one of my last, RM games.

Story:
As an adventurer, you have traveled to the town of Faevan. While resting at the inn of a man named Gentry, a group of (surprise!) bandits enter the town and begin destruction. Under orders of Gentry, you fend off the inn, but are then forced to take care of the rest of the town as well. Once the bandits have been driven out, you are given orders from the baron to find out why they came to Faevan and to put a stop to any future attacks. During the investigation, you will learn that bandits are only a small part in an elaborate scheme of some bad things!

Why this game isn't as lame as the story makes it sound:
-It's 3D (well, actually 2.5D)
-Character Creation
-Very detailed NPC interaction
-Alignment system (not available in demo, I think)
-Alternate endings (definitely not available in demo)
-Expansive world (about 1/6 of which is the demo)
-And lots of cool things I'm sure I'm forgetting about

Screenshot:

Download link: http://www.2shared.com/file/4369032/6e58e15f/MoFDemo.html (the download link itself is at the botttom of the page in tiny letters)

This game's production ended a while ago, and I have no intention of completing it. I'm just sharing it because sharing is caring. If anyone is totally ecstatic about it, I won't consider finishing it. And even if some do like the game, I'd need some help getting it complete.

**This isn't a brand new project at all, but new topics are unable to be made in the parent board. If a moderator could move this, please do**

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
~moved to Projects

Also: "If anyone is totally ecstatic about it, I won't consider finishing it"?

I like the battle screen. I think it's a neat effect.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
~moved to Projects

Also: "If anyone is totally ecstatic about it, I won't consider finishing it"?

I like the battle screen. I think it's a neat effect.

Oopsies. Meant to say, "If anyone is totally ecstatic about it, I will consider finishing it."
And thanks for moving this. I am unable to start topics on this board for some reason. Might be a mistake, so take a look if you will.

Battles themselves look neat, but things like character design are pretty bad. I was having trouble making graphics that fit with the rest of everything.

I had what I consider some impressive ideas for this game, but never got around to finishing the game, so mleh.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
No, it's intentional - There are requirements for this board so people can't post topics here unless a mod looks at the game and certifies that it meets the requirements.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I like it! It was great! I loved the story you got going there and I haven't finished yet, but it's really good!
http://www.exrevengetv.com?id=8l5eky14bdd3ovnihl96y7yw6il1cp

My website! A must-see for game creators!

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
sorry.... it's super bad~

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Your link has expired :(