RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Resident evil Series

Poll

1-5 Do you like the series

5-its the best i think its better than the game series itself.
4-Its awesome it perfectly resembles the series
3-its ok but barely resembles the game.
2-its ok but doesn't resembles the game
1-it sucks doesn't represent the game

Rep:
Level 89
I'm asking this because i told one of my friends that the resident evil movies sucked and he got seriously offended and said that the movies were good and were like the games. I wonder if anyone else liked the movie series. I don't like them compared to what there suppose to be.What your opinion about the movie.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like them, but they have almost nothing to do with the games, also a new movie is coming out with Leon as the main character, its all in CGI though ;o;

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No, they are fucking garbage, I hated every one of them with a passion.  Also, my name is the japanese title for resident evil, take from that what you will.  I know resident evil, and those movies were not.

Rep:
Level 87
The movie series did not live up to the game's quality. In my opinion, anyways.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I thought they were interesting movies, but I was always so disappointed that they had literally no substantial tie-in with the games. The movies were their own universe, and a completely different storyline, and that's just not cool. The original storyline is so complex and works so well, why ignore it?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Also, is it just me, or is that poll really ... stupid? Half of it doesn't make sense and options 2 and 3 should be reversed.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
edited the polls

The only problems with the movie was that it hardly resemble the series. The second problem is Alice. What the fuck her existence kills the fact that this is a resident evil. She was never in the game nor should been in the movie. It killed the fact that this movie suppose to resemble a "survival horror". :mad: :mad: :mad:

The other problem in the Movie is that instead of the united states shooting a nuke its umbrella. How the fuck can a pharmaceutical company get nukes. Doesn't the U.S have laws not allowing anyone to own a nuke. Besides that, where is the government. The no sign that the military was there at all. Was Umbrella the united states. The movie makes no sense. The only one with 1/780 sense was the first movie. But they were able to fuck that one up having Alice instead of Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine.

Overall these movies suck.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 05:19:49 PM by Kefka »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
The thing is the first one could of hit the mark :/

They had the mansion they could of said it was a different story line, shown from one of the workers and that the stars team were still up top.

But they didnt as usual they wanted somthing was more action :/

Bottom line if the movies were not called Resident Evil they would not be as bad in there own right they are enjoyable but as a resi movie tie in?

They can suck my balls >:C

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Whats that? It's wesker making a cameo while on a laptop, and doing fuckall.  Oh, and that sound?  It's a zombie virus taking the WATER, off the EARTH.  WHAT THE FUCK HOLLYWOOD, STOP TAKING SO MUCH FUCKING CRACK.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I like them, but they have almost nothing to do with the games, also a new movie is coming out with Leon as the main character, its all in CGI though ;o;

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with this series of movies.

And I remember seeing a script by George A. Romero (creator of Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, etc.) that was rejected that was much closer to the video games and was far superior, but apparently studios don't like making good movies anymore.
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I saw most of the first movie, I thought it was really bad.

Rep:
Level 84
first two movies were good. especially the parts with the big nemesis. other than the showdown fight at the end

third movie not so much

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I only saw the first movie where that big monster guy gets them in the basement.
I didn't get the ending though, she goes up the stairs with the guy and two random idiots come from nowhere and get him.

And then she takes a gun and walks on the street all stylish.

freaking witch will get zombie raped.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it's called a cliffhanger: it ties into the next movie.

the movies were alright, though barely related to the games at all, just like Silent Hill.  that's all I really have to say on the matter.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon