RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2008 RMRK Awards - RESULTS

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Nice, grats to all the winners!  I'm glad Kitkatkan won Best Newbie award, she totally deserved it.  Not surprised at all to see Zeriab and Zylos win Kindest member award.  I'm also flattered that you guys voted me best artist again.

*superblush*

:tpg: thanks

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Starfyre zero to hero?

starfyre was always a hero to meeee
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Starfyre zero to hero?

starfyre was always a hero to meeee
Same here ;o;

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I never talked to him in the beginning, but he was always cool  :tpg:

because of his avatar.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
To me, Starfyre just sort of popped up out of nowhere, but that doesn't mean he's not fully awesome. I think that's what Zero to Hero really means. They were not known, and then known very well.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Wow I just saw this now and...I can't believe I'm there thank you everyone  :lol:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HOW DID CHEWEY WIN FEMALE MEMBER 3RD

GOOD LORD ARE YOU GUYS HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME :O
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.