RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2008 RMRK Awards - RESULTS

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Except for arlen's post, the rest of the Post of the Year winners are crap.
:tinysmile:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I think copypasta winning post of the year or whatever it is is pretty retarded :o

Also Roph screwed up my nominations :mad: where's my troll nomination? :(

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

I personally find:

If it's jail, I'll kill myself to avoid the pain. If it's trouble, I'll kill myself to avoid the dishonor.

to be hilarious. Though I wish the HEY! thread had won thread of the year.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I didn't know that the winner of post of the year was copypasta. If anything, it shouldn't have been nominated. You can't really fault the people who voted for it if we've never heard it before.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 08:38:35 AM by Joshua Reece »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Still, don't fault the voters.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Still, don't fault the voters.
I was sort of over-playing my response there to say "What you said makes sense and I will no longer fault the voters."

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Wait a second... Zeriab tied for Kindest Member.  :-\
;9

Zylos rigged the polls  :mad:

<_< >_>

*sneaks in a hug*

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Well I think it's safe to say I'm honoured to be the second most boring person on the forum. Out of 6, 287 members. :)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
People would have known if they saw this very specific post hidden deep within the second page of the thread.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ok+so+someting+realy+wierd+happend+today+at+school+(im+in+australia)&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a FAX

Didn't read the whole thread.. shoot me ;9

I had never heard of it before, and it  just made me laugh.

Edit: kinda.. stunned to be even nominated for an award here.  Thanks for the votes, not sure what to say.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
LOL nice guys

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Edit: kinda.. stunned to be even nominated for an award here.  Thanks for the votes, not sure what to say.

*hugs LadyJ* <3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I still can't believe I got 2nd place for Kindest Member. Stupid as it may sound, it means a lot to me. Thank you, everyone.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I got second for forum potato and username.

Why did I get forum potato? And what is a forum potato?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thanks for clarifying it for me, jerk. :mad:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I got second for forum potato and username.

Why did I get forum potato? And what is a forum potato?

What makes you a forum potato is the very fact you bothered to post asking what a forum potato is.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
People would have known if they saw this very specific post hidden deep within the second page of the thread.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ok+so+someting+realy+wierd+happend+today+at+school+(im+in+australia)&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a FAX

Didn't read the whole thread.. shoot me ;9

I had never heard of it before, and it  just made me laugh.

My post pretty much implied that I don't expect people to have read the whole thread.

Anyway, thanks for third place in most attractive female  :baww:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
* Dr. Robotnik slaps Chewey's butt and casts a wink.

Yes, awards were for the most part given to the right people and things, I'd say. Good job everyone!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
HOTS <3

I agree with you Arrow.

Thanks for the many nominations of mine and the voting.
I love you all, but you already knew that

*hugs*
 - Zeriab

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Nice, grats to all the winners!  I'm glad Kitkatkan won Best Newbie award, she totally deserved it.  Not surprised at all to see Zeriab and Zylos win Kindest member award.  I'm also flattered that you guys voted me best artist again.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Wooo! Exciting! Congratulations everyone who won, and better luck next time for those who didn't quite make it! (Or not if it's a "bad" award!!)   :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

you nominated :irockdance: didn't you?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, but it lost to copypasta, Animefan being dumb, and an idiot that didn't catch a joke.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
oh wait, I didn't see winners there.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon