RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend Of The Seeker

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
  When I was younger, I was under the strict curfew rules of my parents. I had to go to sleep early to wake up for school the next day, but on weekends I was usually awake until 2 or 3 am. Saturday nights were awesome because I used to watch the best cheesy shows on TV. Yes, the shows were Hercules: The Legendary Journeys with Kevin Sorbo, and Xena: Warrior Princess with Lucy Lawless. They were so horrible, but I loved them. I always thought that nothing on TV would ever again reach that delicate edge of almost unwatchable, but simultaneously enthralling. I was wrong, because Sam Raimi, the creator of the aforementioned has created another New Zealand-filmed, first run syndication show called "Legend of the Seeker." I haven't seen it yet, but I've seen screenshots, and it looks exactly like I would hope and expect it to. I just hope that it keeps the spirit of those old shows in tact.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I saw the pilot, it's alright...doesn't quite have the same feeling as most of Sam Raimi's stuff. Watchable and enjoyable, but not as good as Xena, Hercules or Jack of All Trades. It's serious, is what I mean to say.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I read and loved the book, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS SHOW?  :mad:
The barrier is NOT a magic green forcefield, and it can't be broken by brute force.

Book: The barrier is a place where the human world and the underworld meet. This barrier was created by a wizard to keep the bad doods out of of the heartlands. If you get too close you see a green mist, and if you walk any further, spirits from the underworld grab you.

Show: The barrier is a green force field, that they destroy with catapults. The Barrier is NOT FUCKING SOLID, shooting it with a catapult would do about as much good as trying to destroy the air that's in a doorway. ~_~

I've only seen 2 episodes but I already want this series to die, a horrible (but fast) death.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
http://www.hulu.com/videos/search?query=Legend+of+the+Seeker

I'm sure Roph could do better.. :P  but this is where I watch the show.  It's.. ok.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
http://www.hulu.com/videos/search?query=Legend+of+the+Seeker

I'm sure Roph could do better.. :P  but this is where I watch the show.  It's.. ok.

Yup, same. Hulu isn't bad, I'm pretty impressed with it tbh.