RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crash Bandicoot

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I never got why people said tomb raider's graphics were so awesome when crash bandicoot's were so so much better.
Two Words: Polygonal Boobs.

I can condense strike reyhi's essay into one word.

Boobs.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
lolzorz i never got that, how can guys get of over polygons :/

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
the render on the cover is what got their attention, i don't even remember how i got tomb raider 3 it was probably a present or something. i don't know how anyone played through that game legitimately the controls were so fucking bad. (as far as i remember haven't played it in years.)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
The controls were alright, hadn't changed since Tomb Raider I ?_? lol
:taco: :taco: :taco:

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.

Noone could play through that, either. I sucked at it and always died in like the first hour  :(

Also, Crash Team Racing anyone? Amazing.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Noone could play through that, either. I sucked at it and always died in like the first hour  :(

Don't blame the controls for that, blame the player :mad:

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.

The big bear thing killed me allways  :mad:  :mad:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

The big bear thing killed me allways  :mad:  :mad:

You jumped over the gap the wrong way :mad: Go quickly stand in a corner and just shoot it to death :mad: :mad: