RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crash Bandicoot

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
This is the best psx gen series and you know it. >:C

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have lots of childhood memories wanking around with those games. Was pretty neat :)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Those games sucked.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The one for PSP is amazing. It's one of the best PSP games.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
I really liked these. They were frustrating, but still fun. I like Spyro more, though. ;D

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Crash bandicoot and spryo <3

I also like croc though that was less known :D

The one for PSP is amazing. It's one of the best PSP games.

Which PSP game?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Wait... sierra made games other then F.E.A.R? I did not know of this.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sierra made a bunch of games. They're one of the oldest game companies around. They did the King's Quest series, Half-Life, and a bunch more. You don't really hear about them a lot, because they're mainly a producer, rather than a developer.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Sierra made a bunch of games. They're one of the oldest game companies around. They did the King's Quest series, Half-Life, and a bunch more. You don't really hear about them a lot, because they're mainly a producer, rather than a developer.
THE MORE YOU KNOW

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
THE MORE YOU KNOW

Sierra also made the Lode Runner series, I have a two of them.

Rep:
Level 94
When I was in Junior High, my ex girlfriend thought these games were called Coot Bandersnatch. I broke up with her.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
its fun on the iphone  ;9
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I loved the Crash games when I was younger( My first game to my PS1 was Crash Bandicoot, and the fun is that I still own the game).

Although, my favorite in the Crash series was defintly Crash Team Racing, even if it just was a copycat of Mario Kart.

I was very dissapointed with the first Crash game to PS2 (The racing game to PS2 was even worse ;9)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I never got why people said tomb raider's graphics were so awesome when crash bandicoot's were so so much better. I still have my original copy behind me =o

After Crash 3 I think they kinda went too over the top =/

Definitely one of the best platformers though =o And better than Rayman. I hated rayman, gex the gecko =/ Spyro the dragon was ok I guess .-.

[edit] AND CROC SUCKED
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I liked Rayman, gex, spyro and croc :mad:

Edit: Also I had every crash game until the first ps2 one came out, and that one just ruined it for me ;o;

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
2D rayman games were fucking awesome.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I liked Rayman, gex, spyro and croc :mad:

Quoted for love <3

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
I agree with most of you guys here crash OWNED on ps1 then he came to ps2 and died a painfully horrible death :( luckily Naughty Dog mad Jak and Daxter to make up for it ^^

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I never got why people said tomb raider's graphics were so awesome when crash bandicoot's were so so much better.
Two Words: Polygonal Boobs.