RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PC Help[Resolved]

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
So i was using my PC yesterday, and then, nothing, the screen went black but my PC was still on.

I turned it off thinking i overheated it but i didnt, i've tried another graphics card and still nothing, so is this the motherboard?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 04:19:47 PM by Daniel Durnall »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Did It go black when the screensaver was on?

Also, try cleaning the inner of your cpu. I heard it halps ;D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
No i mean, the moniter will not pick up my PC, the PC will turn on, but i get no pictures on my moniter ;-;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah i get it

i had that problem like, a year ago

Get it checked, it's either the motherboard or that other adapter kind of thing (i'd tell if i knew its name)
It works now, let it work. Soon you'll get to the stage that your monitor wont start at all

Well, thats what happened to me ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
>_>

Well i checked the PC in another moniter also, and the same probelm D:

I have a spare motherboard so ill try it with that.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I could be a shorted wire. I've had this happen. Try a new cable, or if you don't have one, readjust the position of the old one and see if it comes on. Mine just needed to be repositioned.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm in ur electronicz, repositionin' ur wirez
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
i got it <3

It was somthing with my PSU, it happend just after i added a new fan, no new fan it works =D