RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
When burning a DVD

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
So I'm burning something to a DVD, and I used Windows DVD Maker (because I don't have anything better). It's a widescreen movie, but I set the aspect ratio to 4:3 figuring that that would cause it to make those black cut-off lines when I put the disk on through a normal (as in full-screen) TV. But no, the film stretched up and down to fit the screen, causing everybody's heads to look all tall and weird. SO, I re-burned the disk, changing the aspect to 16:9, figuring THAT would cause the black cut-off lines to fill in the rest of the screen. But no, the image still got distorted to fit into the full-screen.

SO, I need a better DVD burning program, that knows how to program those black fill-in lines to appear on fullscreen TVs.

Or a step-by-step instructional on everything I did wrong. :(

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
isn't that an option in dvd players also?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
There should be an option that is something like, "retain aspect ratio" or "retain original dimensions".

If you find something like that, check it off.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So much better to burn dogs.
Arlen is hot.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91