RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My VX Airship and Ship Sprites.

Rep:
Level 89
Hey I'm quite Rudimentary at pixel art but i decided to give it ago, because i couldn't get any decent vehicle charsets and i wanted to learn something useful in the world of 2D RPG Creation so i had an attempt at making an airship and a Ship, i thought id post them, so they could be edited upon, used and possibly recoloured to your own liking, as long as credit is given where due. Any constructive critisism is welcome, as this is my first attempt at pixel art.

Airship (Known as The Immortal in my game) -

Ship -

I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

Rep:
Level 84
This is my most active account.
Lol, your signature is ingenious. :) so funny.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
They're actually not that bad as far as flat 2D pixel art is concerned. If you're looking for something more VX or even just more realistic, you would of course need work on a light source, highlights and shadows.

Here's a few decent links to take a peek at  :)

Full Spriting Tutorial
Shading Tutorial
Softening Outlines Tutorial

Good work though for your first. The line art is very good.

Rep:
Level 89
Not too good and don't math much default graphics. ;-)
Regards,
Mike

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
your grammar is not too good

Rep:
Level 89
I know. English isn't my national language.
And don't act like a kid - getting mad just because I don't like it?
Regards,
Mike

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
who said i was mad? lol - i saw an opportunity for a little jab and took it

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Still filling in for Falcon, I see.

And those airships are pretty flat, they don't fit with the standard RTP, yet line-art wise, they're pretty good. You also need to fix your back. The propellers don't look very good.