RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to join?

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I'e been on RMRK for a week or so . . . and today is my first day on this page. I know what a guild is--I'm not one of those people who comes on the site just to mooch stuff. I'm good at storyboarding and character personality and development. I'm not interested in joining someone who's gonna quit easily. I don't get on the Internet as often as I'd like, but I have access five days a week at school and on Saturday. Maybe Sunday, if my parents are nice enough to drive me to a library. Would anyone accept me?

I might've put this topic in the wrong forum, but I hope not.
Two-D programmers and high school freshmen share a common horror: the Z-axis.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, the guilds are over for now. Perhaps they will be revived in the future, but they currently do not exist.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We need unity for a guild which is lol here.

Probably some other time. Next year?
Arlen is hot.

Yeah, I'll be on next year. Guilds seemed like a good idea, so I wanna see them up again.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yeah, I'll be on next year. Guilds seemed like a good idea, so I wanna see them up again.

lol. They seem fun, but they don't work.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

lol. They seem fun, but they don't work.

they work for like....3 days

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hm. I saw all that Team A, Team B stuff. Looked pretty competetive. Is there another way to get a team of programmers on on game, or are we stuck with one guy makin' the game, asking for resources?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Hm. I saw all that Team A, Team B stuff. Looked pretty competetive. Is there another way to get a team of programmers on on game, or are we stuck with one guy makin' the game, asking for resources?

you could open a recruitment topic .-.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Most people are willing to map, draw, or beta test games.

Good luck asking for music, it probably won't happen.

arrow, i am lonely without your v-saga to guide me. give me work ;o;

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the guilds the third time around will be better. Cross forums guilds = win.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Are we facing off the RRR folks?

if so, then we need to pump as many profanities and racist jokes in there as possible.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That's not a bad idea.

We'd lose though, because they use RPG Maker.

That's not a bad idea.

Don't we all use RPG Maker, or are you guys using Game Maker or Toolkit or something?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
That's not a bad idea.

Don't we all use RPG Maker, or are you guys using Game Maker or Toolkit or something?

it was only a joke. Though you haven't been here long enough.  :)

and yes, we do use RPG Maker.

That's not a bad idea.

it was only a joke. Though you haven't been here long enough.  :)

and yes, we do use RPG Maker.

I guess I haven't. I alrady made an idiot of myself more than once. What is RRR anyway? If it's a different site, I've probably seen it. Like Chaos Projecr or RM Revolution?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
RRR = http://www.rpgrevolution.com/ though the acronym stands for RPG RPG Maker, yet they found it better to make the URL and the name not match.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
back to the guild talk
what happens is everyone gets excited before it starts so the excitement wears off in a few days, so it fails.

;-;
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
back to the guild talk
what happens is everyone gets excited before it starts so the excitement wears off in a few days, so it fails.

;-;

BAG worked for a while, but our game was far too huge and I think we all got too lazy and put off by how much work we made for ourselves before it was too late.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The guilds will probably never succeed, no matter how many times we try. Still, if there's enough interest in it again sometime, let me know.~ I'll set everything up but I'm not planning a time frame or rules or anything.
:tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
the guilds EXIST so that we can fruitlessly try to make them work again and again  :tpg:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm interested.
Arlen is hot.