RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your opinion please

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
John F. Kennedy
January 20, 1961 – November 22, 1963

Shot 2 years into his term~

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
We've had plenty of older presidents

Yeah, I know, 5 days ago. I missed your post. McCain, if elected, would actually be the oldest person to become President.

Maybe he will. Elections are today, my parents voted for him. NVM, I don't have any time to type, class is starting.

there's no maybe, it's a fact.  if he were to be elected, he would be the oldest president so far.

I meant maybe he'll be elected . . . and he wasn't. Oh well. Obama's not too bad.
Two-D programmers and high school freshmen share a common horror: the Z-axis.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
John F. Kennedy
January 20, 1961 – November 22, 1963

Shot 2 years into his term~

That may be because he made some decision which people opposed, not just he won the election 2 years ago.
Most probably.

<3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84

there's no maybe, it's a fact.  if he were to be elected, he would be the oldest president so far.
[/quote]

George Washington?

(This quote thing is confusing)
Words of wisdom-
Every fight is a food fight when your a cannibal

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its always confusing for rats =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep: