RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your opinion please

I didn't really think about it
Rep:
Level 85
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 05:08:26 PM by Mollrow »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
He's gonna get shot. America, for all it's loving people, has too many people that just can't handle that big of a change yet- and no matter how long we wait it's probably going to be that way. He's gonna get shot if he makes it- and so would any other black man or woman president, if they were first. It think that would have to happen before America could mature enough for it not to happen. I think it's natural, given our history. SAD, and I hope WRONG, but...

And yeah, if he wins, Biden is the next president. ._.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Obama isn't going to get shot because he isn't going to win. I hate to say this, because I'm voting for the guy, but I really don't think it's going to happen.

It really doesn't matter too much in the end. It's basically just a choice of, "Who would you rather have tell you bad news, an old white guy, or a young black guy?"

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
There's been many assassination attempts on presidents, and most of them fail. If we were to judge from what happened with the past few presidents, we could assume that whoever is the next president would have attempts on him. If it happens, it happens, but Biden as the president is miles better than Palin become president because McCain dies of old age. :shudder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_assassination_attempts

It certainly seems like Obama's going to win. He's ahead a lot in every poll (unless you're an idiot and watch Fox lol)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I am voting McCain and based on the world around me where I live I'm afraid he's gonna lose. ;___; This is odd.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I am voting McCain and based on the world around me where I live I'm afraid he's gonna lose. ;___; This is odd.

I'm voting Obama because I agree with his ideas and policies more than Mc.Cain's

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Obama  :)

I'm voting Obama because I agree with his ideas and policies more than Mc.Cain's
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I vote McCain . . . if I was old enough, because my parents have Rush Limbaugh playing all the time, and I sorta form an opinion of Obama based on that. He probably won't get shot if he wins, because in America, we have a thing known as security. True, it's failed before, but don't you think a sniper in a building above a parade is a bit obvious? McCain . . . he might die, but I don't think so. We've had plenty of older presidents, and they've been all right for the most part. Honestly, I know my window of vision has been twisted a bit by Limbaugh, and I'm not sure if I should believe him or my History teacher's wife, who's all for Obama.

At least that's what I think.
Two-D programmers and high school freshmen share a common horror: the Z-axis.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Quote from: Fox News
Don't vote for Obama because he's black, vote for McCain because Obama's black
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Quote from: Fox News
Don't vote for Obama because he's black, vote for McCain because Obama's black

wow

I vote McCain . . . if I was old enough, because my parents have Rush Limbaugh playing all the time, and I sorta form an opinion of Obama based on that.

watch the debates, not people who interpret and skew it to be their own point of view.

He probably won't get shot if he wins, because in America, we have a thing known as security.

They already tried.

I know my window of vision has been twisted a bit by Limbaugh, and I'm not sure if I should believe him or my History teacher's wife, who's all for Obama.

watch the debates, not people who interpret and skew it to be their own point of view.

I don't have a TV, and I'm lucky to be able to use the Internet. I see your point though, and I heard Obama's side. Now, I don't really care who's president.

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
The last time America had a President who wasn't a White Christian he got shot. I can easily see the same thing happening again.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
When did America have a president who wasn't a white christian?

Cuz JFK was catholic

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Incidentally he was also white.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
So is Michael Jackson.

Rep:
Level 97
We've had plenty of older presidents

Yeah, I know, 5 days ago. I missed your post. McCain, if elected, would actually be the oldest person to become President.

Yeah, I know, 5 days ago. I missed your post. McCain, if elected, would actually be the oldest person to become President.

Maybe he will. Elections are today, my parents voted for him. NVM, I don't have any time to type, class is starting.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Maybe he will. Elections are today, my parents voted for him. NVM, I don't have any time to type, class is starting.

there's no maybe, it's a fact.  if he were to be elected, he would be the oldest president so far.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, oldest president to be elected for a first term. Reagan was elected for his second term at 74, meaning McCain would have to win a second term also to be the oldest president ever to be elected. In any case he won't win.

If I were American, I would vote for Obama. As a Canadian, I am hoping for McCain. Stupid Obama and his threats to renegotiate NAFTA. But McCain won't win.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 06:09:10 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
Well, McCain shouldn't win. Obama will definitely have the popular vote, but we could have another 2000 fiasco where the candidate with the popular vote doesn't win because of the stupid and useless. electoral college.

Rep:
Level 97
I kind of like the electoral college. It makes it more like each state is independent and that it actually is a union of states. In Canada, we don't even get to elect a prime minister directly. Each area votes for representatives and the party with the most representatives becomes the government and the party leader becomes the prime minister. So basically, you vote for the party since the representative you elect must always vote with his/her party. Which is really stupid because it means that if there is some motion that will drastically hurt your community, but your representative's party wants it to go through, your rep always has to vote with his party. It's a really shitty system.

Also, did Bush have the popular vote in 2004?

Rep:
Level 97
There are several pros and cons to the electoral college. I personally don't like it.

And yeah, Bush got the popular vote in 2004.

Rep:
Level 97
To be fair to the American people, his opponent was John Kerry. What a douche.

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, really. Even I would have voted for Bush. Actually, no, I probably just wouldn't have voted, just like in this election.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
All we can do now is wait and watch.
Normally, he should be shot in a few days cuz no one waits 3 years to shoot someone (usually)
But the starting days are when the security is highest.
So we just wait and watch, as someone said
Arlen is hot.