RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hitman: Blood Money

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I'm prepared for some "old game is old"-type posts, but I don't care.

I have the three-game special pack, which includes all but the first Hitman game. (Anybody here play the first? What is it like?)

Just today, I finished Hitman: Blood Money, and, wow. What a game that was! What I loved about it was the detailed weapon customization process, the nearly limitless ways you can carry out each execution, the decent graphics, and the fact that I now associate "Hail Marry" with killing people. :)

Plus, sometimes it's just pretty fun to fuck around. You break out your ballers and just smoke every twat you see, or you drop a mine right underneath yourself and a large crowd and detonate it, or you get the tranquilizers in that airgun and knock out everybody in a backyard pool area, from the comfort of some kid's treehouse.

And the adrenaline rush when you have to think fast to avoid getting caught. Oh I love that feeling.

The ending? Epic. I absolutely loved the absolute final level.
Spoiler for:
I kinda felt bad about having to kill that news reporter dude though. Everybody else? Sure. But the reporter dude didn't ASK to be told 47's life story, he was invited under false pretenses. However, I guess he HAD to go. He was a witness like the rest of them, but still, it woulda been kinda nice if killing him was optional.
Other than the incident mentioned in the spoiler, I have no major beef with this game. I think it's wonderful, and I absolutely love 1911s. If you like mindless violence or strategic planning, or both, this game is for you.

No, I'm not uploading it. I refuse to mess up my perfect disks. :)

Discuss:
Hitman: Blood Money
Other Hitman games
"Compare and contrast"

BTW, was the film meant to come before all the games? Because the dude who played 47 in the movie looked a bit younger than the Agent 47 I'm used to playing as.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
God I didn't see this coming from a thousand miles away
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Ignore Anski.

I played a demo of this game. It seemed pretty fun, but I got confused in the middle of the demo. Maybe because I suck at stealth or something, lol. It was fun for what I played but I don't think I'd play again unless the game was handed to me for free.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Ignore Anski.

I played a demo of this game. It seemed pretty fun, but I got confused in the middle of the demo. Maybe because I suck at stealth or something, lol. It was fun for what I played but I don't think I'd play again unless the game was handed to me for free.
What part did you get stuck on, if you don't mind me asking? Perhaps I could solve it. :)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I honestly don't remember =x All I know is there were two guards and I had to somehow run across a wide open field without being spotted.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Oh yeah.

Go to your inventory, and select the coin.
Hold the G button, and point the circle at the open window.
Release G.

If you did it right, the gangsters will hear the coin, and walk over to where you threw it. Then you can sneak to the next area.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I was never told about any coin @_@ thanks, haha

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Of course, you could always let them see you, wait for one to draw his gun, press left click in front of him to disarm him, shoot the other one, and then shoot the first one.

But I prefer to do it the coin way.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol this game has a lot of abusing and i think sex too.

Never actually completed it. I borrowed it from a friend and finished the first level (Circus, right?) then I didn't like it much.

The previous hitman still rules me heart though.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
The first level is the only level that takes place "in da hood". If THAT'S what you didn't like about it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm not much of a fan with games including abuses like fuck anyways..

Thats why I usually turn subtitles + sound off in gta:sa =D
Arlen is hot.