RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mirror's Edge >_>

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
This game looks really good. I pre-ordered it. A first person runner is just what we need.

But, do you see anything wrong with the Collector's Edition?

http://kotaku.com/5055096/mirrors-edge-expensive-collectors-edition

I mean, $130, and the collectible is a bag. But if you look at the Timbuk2 website, it's more like the game comes with the bag. I created a $280 dollar bag there, how high can you get the pricetag?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Well, it is a nice bag  ;8

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Well, it is a nice bag  ;8

It is pretty nice. You could keep all your other pre order collectibles inside it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i'm playing the demo now! will update when i see what it's like

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
is the demo anything like the bag?  :tpg:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I played the demo a few days ago.  It's pretty good.  Left bumper + right bumper for lulz.