RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GIAW 4 OFFICIAL WEBSITE OMG OMG OMG.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

This is the official site for Game In A Week from now on. It is hosted on the very same server as the forums- thank you once more, Roph. :3 It's a work in progress, for sure, but consider this a new section of the ever expanding RMRK. : o

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
and what a great section it is :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
"click here to enter" pages are annoying and pointless imho

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Spoiler for Click here to enter:
Agreed.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

yes for the person running an open site and wanting outside page views; however, this is more of a forum members thing so i won't do much harm :)

of course unless your stressing the annoyance part of it.

Spoiler for Click here to enter:
Agreed.

gratz irock D:

Rep:
Level 96
I know they are- and that won't be staying, it's just there until I get the project graded. It's a requirement. Afterwards it gets removed.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ah lol, ok :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Excellent.

I think this is asked but just asking again, is it necessarily Arhemhexpee.

RMXP*
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
there better be another giaw :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
Updates: Splash page removed. General History page unlocked. Hog page unlocked. Mega Man X: A page unlocked.

YOU MUST DEFEAT THE GHOST OF SHAFT TO DESTROY DRACULA. RESCUE ALL OF THE MAIDENS AND FIND ALL SECRET LEVELS...ONLY THEN WILL SHAFT'S GHOST APPEAR.

But yeah, check it out.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
wat I don't know HTML ._.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
add a countdown to the deadline :x

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Site layout looks very good. ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'll work some dreamweaver magic at my house and create a page for you to add on friday.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
btw, world of crime is still on there even though I dropped out.

Rep:
Level 96
Updated- see new information on the first page. Also, for those of you who participated or spectated in GIAW-1, here's a link to a part of the site that's broken, but has some stuff you might like.

giaw.rmrk.net/giaw1.html

Rep:
Level 96
Big-ish(?) update today. Added another history page, the Q&A section, and ran over everything for errors. Hope y'all like.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yayness, it's sort of done!  :tpg:

Here, i have HTML for you here \/.\/

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Why has this not been updated with download links?

Rep:
Level 96
Front page of the site, and namkcor/zylos's page as well as skanker's should have links. : o Because they do. Only one missing is starfyre's (which is on the front page) because he doesn't have a page made yet.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I usually dont get on a lot so i dont read much of the RM sections but the next time this thing happens, just tell me.

I shall participate!
Arlen is hot.