RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What super powers do you wish to have?

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Lets post some imaginative powers that we like to have and the next poster/replier will give you a nickname based on your power. (sounds fun to me  ;D)

so Here is mine.

On this world, A "over-super-powered" hero is unecessary (thats my opinion). So a power of having a good healing regeneration and a killer claws would be enough for me. "Thats freddy krueger!! No, Thats wolverine!"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 05:17:03 PM by ezel »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
invisibility

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
Namckor name in the Super Hero world will be -

The Chore escaper.  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Teleportation. That combined with my almost awesome sword skills would make me fully awesome.

[offtopic]ezel, you sure are making a lot of topics. :-\[/offtopic]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Namckor name in the Super Hero world will be -

The Chore escaper.  ;D

I'd be "NAMKCOR: the panty snatcher"

Rep:
Level 85
Teleportation. That combined with my almost awesome sword skills would make me fully awesome.

[offtopic]ezel, you sure are making a lot of topics. :-\[/offtopic]

offtopic* -yeah i know.. Im so bored right now.  Dont worry this will be my last topic for awhile.

LOL Namckor. I wonder what will you do on those panties.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
horde them

Rep:
Level 88
offtopic* -yeah i know.. Im so bored right now.  Dont worry this will be my last topic for awhile.

I was just making an observation, don't worry about it. ;)

@NAMKCOR: Your avatar makes me think you say everything with anger. :P

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

it's a joke adaptation of Irock's avatar/banner

Rep:
Level 88

it's a joke adaptation of Irock's avatar/banner

Yeah, I saw that. It just makes your posts look angry. Well, we've gone offtopic.

Rep:
Level 91
Me, I want to have a..power tha whatever you think, will come true. Hehe!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I would like to have healing powers, so I can heal all humans from their illness.

Rep:
Level 91
I would like to have healing powers, so I can heal all humans from their illness.
hehe like a priest in ragnarok.  you wanna help people.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Yeah, exactly :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
<--------- Reference to my Avatar

Able to Manipulate Energy into whatever I desire, say blades or a Barrier :x to even exploding or burning energy, but can also use to "Fix", say like life energy <3 Glowing would be awesome D:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I want psycho-manipulation.

Hell, I'd be happy with the point-of-view gun from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Rep:
Level 85
:3
I'd love to have the ability to transform into anything I wanted.  :)
:dalton:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
How about the power to move you?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
The power to ban users...oh wait.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The power to ban users...oh wait.

I was going to go along those lines, but I went with a Tenacious D joke. Sort of wishing I would've took it in a different direction.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Control over time. Not, like, time travel, but just the ability to slow down or stop time whenever I wish.

Just so I could savor moments, or never get a question wrong in class again, or get a shit ton of work done in no time at all.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Control over time. Not, like, time travel, but just the ability to slow down or stop time whenever I wish.

Just so I could savor moments, or never get a question wrong in class again, or get a shit ton of work done in no time at all.

Nice choice of power. But I rather choose time travel.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If I had time travel, I'd drive myself to the point of insanity trying to "fix" things I shouldn't.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
<--------- Reference to my Avatar

Able to Manipulate Energy into whatever I desire, say blades or a Barrier :x to even exploding or burning energy, but can also use to "Fix", say like life energy <3 Glowing would be awesome D:
I thought that was my very own creative idea, cause I have wished for having a power like that before.

but I would like to manipulate people's minds like seeing things that aren't there, feeling things that aren't there, or changing their minds about something.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Telekineses

Controlling people's thought + control stuff.

I'd be "Nightwolf: Former Euphoria Patient, Has mental problems, lacks Mental agility man!"
Arlen is hot.