RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What super powers do you wish to have?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Telekineses

Controlling people's thought + control stuff.

I'd be "Nightwolf: Former Euphoria Patient, Has mental problems, lacks Mental agility man!"

telekinesis is the ability to move objects with your mind
not control other people's thoughts :P

telepathy is the power to -read- thoughts, but that's all.  No Mind Control :P

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Projectile deflection. That includes explosives.

Either that, or invisibility. I could sneak into girls locker rooms and stuff.

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Power of Look through of everything ( especially invisible)

So I can bust the guy ^ out from girls' locker rooms.

Otherwise, a power of hearing voice of nature looks cool for me...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
power to hear nature looks cool eh?

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
power to hear nature looks cool eh?

Well... Is just what I though, I wonder whether you have read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles before? The power of main female character that she had can even hear the sorrow of wind... Is looks cool for me though...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I was more joking at how you said a hearing power 'looked' cool.
I like the idea, I was just making a little pun n_n

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
I was more joking at how you said a hearing power 'looked' cool.
I like the idea, I was just making a little pun n_n

Well... I have to admit that my English is too bad. That's why I put "looked" as I out of idea to replace it.. ^___^"

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
How about the power to move you?
oic wut u did der
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 08:46:56 AM by Dr_Sword »

Rep:
Level 85
the power to transmute time( no like blinx the time sweeper) like touching a tree and aging it so it grows huge
or aging flesh till it rots ..ect  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Mmm, I already have the power of seeing invisible things. Worst. genetic. mutation. ever.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Mmm, I already have the power of seeing invisible things. Worst. genetic. mutation. ever.
Hm? What does that mean?  :-\
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Either he's hinting that he's able to see hidden RMRK members, or he's making a bad joke.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
You're a bad joke  :mad:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 04:00:58 PM by modern algebra »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I love you too, MA.  :-*

I'd probably go with the power of telekinesis. Sounds cool.

Rep:
Level 97
Telekinesis would be cool. But I'm already too lazy as it is. I'd probably go with regeneration myself. Or else the power to transform.

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Telekinesis would be cool. But I'm already too lazy as it is. I'd probably go with regeneration myself. Or else the power to transform.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Being able to slice bread at supersonic speeds.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'd control light

It's a power i made up a while ago, like, i'd be able to go laser all over the place (Or something like that) and i could create illusions o.O;

It's an odd idea, but i kind of liked it.

Rep:
Level 87
Power over air might seem overrated, but it'd be pretty awesome. Being able to fly, flinging tornadoes all over the place... ;8

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
I'd control light

It's a power i made up a while ago, like, i'd be able to go laser all over the place (Or something like that) and i could create illusions o.O;

It's an odd idea, but i kind of liked it.

Is not an odd idea, I really like it. Besides, it might can solve any problems especially when going late on work  ;8 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 01:45:15 PM by Shiriko1989 »

Rep:
Level 84
droginator's super hero/villain name could be... Airhead. :O

I personally would love to control things in nature [specifically plants and stuff]. For those of you who have no clue what I mean, think of Layla [sp?] from Sky High.

Rep:
Level 87
droginator's super hero/villain name could be... Airhead. :O
Heh. Or maybe "Windbag" ;8

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Time control :3
I'd change history.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'd love the power to control soundwaves. Not only could I issue whatever sound I want from myself, I could distort the sound waves around me to whatever I wanted as well. I could force people to end up saying things they didn't mean to, or make a cat talk like a human being. I could compose an entire song simply thinking about it, then play it from my mouth. I could imitate others' voices, which would make for some amazing prank calls. The list goes on.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
that's fun  ;8