RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I have but one question

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Fuck the other two topics.

I don't agree with you guys, however, I'm curious about your mindset. So tell me this...

If we as a people truly are powerful. If it's true that no matter how many of us unite, the American army would be able to defeat every last one of us, then tell me this...

What's stopping the nation from going straight to hell? What's keeping the government from taking our rights away one by one? What's keeping them from taking away our free speech? Our right to bear arms? Our right to free expression? What's keeping them from overtaxing us? What's keeping them from turning America into a nation as bad as 30's and 40's Germany, or even worse? If they were to do that, would we just have to sit down and take it?

What's keeping the government in check?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
about 500 milion people ~

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Give everyone in china a gun, then its all over.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's not true that the American army would stop every last one of us if we were united. It says in the Declaration of Independence that we have certain unalienable rights, the government protects those rights, and that if those rights were denied us we have the right to overthrow said oppressive government. The issue with this is that a vast majority of the nation would have to feel oppressed in order for that to happen. And it does happen. I can't even count the number of revolutions I've heard of from all kinds of countries. The people of the government protect human rights because it is their duty to.

And just to add on to that notion, the government would stop you from holding an innocent life hostage because you are threatening that hostage's inalienable right to life, which in turn makes you the oppressive one.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
which in turn makes you the oppressive one.
You're right. There's no way to justify it. You're absolutely right.

I have a lot of thinking to do.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
See, in the end it comes to you. You cant bear arms, go check thoroughly. one in each five houses will have arms but will hide them. Now why to hide them, well...we cant bear arms just cuz we want to. The Government knows that people will use it for bad so they stopped it.
I mean what you gonna do with a gun anyways...self protection? Well, if armed robbers come to rob your house then don't ask the Government why they banned it.

And i thought America had free speech and expression and all, we have it here so they should definately have it there. Like..DEFINATELY.

Again, at the end it's the people who are to blame. If you unite you may be able to get the Army to your feet.
Hell half of you will be the army if you unite. BUt have you tried uniting yet, its a real good hobby you know. I do it myself.
Arlen is hot.