RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Too Human

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I got it today and it is pretty addicting. The controls are a pretty confusing at first but its not bad, in fact once you get the hang of it, it's perfect. Basically its man vs. machine with Norse mythology up the wazoo. You play as Baldur, who depending on your choose of class in the beginning (Berzerker, Defender, Champion, Commando, Bio-Engineer) can unleash various levels of asskicking.

Spoiler for Controls:
You attack by pointing the right analog stick in the direction of the enemy and watching as you rip them to shreds. Think of a more fluent Diablo. Shooting is done by holding down the right trigger for your normal shot, and left trigger for your alt shot. (Pistols are dual wielded and holding down both triggers results in a spray of bullets, Rifles shoot grenades with the alt fire, and I have only used Laser Cannons so far and the alt fire for them is a giant ass laser that goes through multiple enemies and does about double the normal amount of damage, however it does not lock on and it chews through 'ammo' like a beast)

Spoiler for Melee Weapons:
Swords- My favorite kind of weapon, they are fast and strong, and have pretty decent combos, they are lacking in range however.
Staves- Spears, javelins, Clubs, anything long and skinny goes in here, high damage, average attack speed and long range make these pretty good, but they suck at combos and you cannot slide with them.
Hammers- Strong, Slow, Good Range, awesome ruiners (more on that later). I almost always never use hammers in games, but the game is about Norse mythology, the hammers have to be kickass in here.

Spoiler for Ranged Weapons:
Pistols- I use pistols like no tomorrow, they have good range, fastest shooting gun (havent used a slug cannon yet so I'm not sure) and they reload the fastest. Not to mention their damage isnt that bad either.
Rifles- I would use these aloooot more if the grenades didnt use so much of that "ammo", basically a strong machine gun with a long range and low rate of fire, you can also launch grenades which are extremely useful in a pinch.
Cannons- These things are huge, they have crazy amounts of power, and as I said earlier can tear armies to shreds with their alternate fire, however they take forever to reload and make you walk like a sloth.

Spoiler for Other combat stuff:
Ruiners- Ruiners are basically the special moves of this game, after getting a high enough combo you can stock up on 3 of these and basically obliterate everything around you (and everything miles away from you if you have a good weapon).
Aerial Combos- Champions excell at these, basically after you knock someone in the air, you can jump up to them and slash the shit out of them and spike them down, with a good weapon these almost always kill
Slides- If you try to attack someone atleast 5 feet away you will slide in their direction and slam into them with the might of odin, these can be chained and make up the fluency of this games combat system.

Spoiler for Classes:
Berzerker- Berzerkers have low health and defense, are piss poor shots and wouldn't know what to do with a cybernetic implant if you shoved it up their ass. However, they are beasts at melee combat, and they have the ability to dual wield swords.
Defender- Defenders are basically Tanks, pretty average at everything, but still not very good with a gun, they cannot fall down from any kind of damage and do more damage with Slides
Champion- My favorite class, they are moderately good at everything and have access to criticals. They excell in aerial combat and are great for single player.
Commando- The gunmen of the game, these guys have guns and they know how to use them, just dont get close to anything.
Bio-Engineer- I haven't used these yet, but they have the ability to heal and excell in cybernetics.

Spoiler for Man or Machine?:
Early in the game you are given the choice to either improve your body with cyborg implants or leave it the way it was supposed to be.
Cybernetics- You can do more damage as a cyborg, and you have access to cannons which prove useful in various situations
Human- You get more skill points and health, among other things

That took awhile to type :(

Edit: Oh yeah and it has online Co-op, you can also buy and sell items and shit online

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Fuck you guys I spent like an hour typing this ;9

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
To the extent of my knowledge, this is a fairly recent game. Considering this fact, it's possible that not many people have it yet and as such are unable to provide substantial replies. However, I can say that your initial post was very informative and has indeed given me a good impression of this game. [/formal speech]

I wanna play this O_O
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, I want this game, Silicon Knight games are top-notch.
The overall design of Norse mythology and technology is pretty sweet too.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Looks good, but its not on the pc ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Hey sword, Is there a pc version? wish there is a pc version..
It looks awesome. in my opinion, it is like GUNZonline but this one is way better.

Rep:
Level 97
Hey sword, Is there a pc version? wish there is a pc version..
It looks awesome. in my opinion, it is like GUNZonline but this one is way better.
This is nothing like GUNZ :|
And no, it's a 360 exclusive

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Game sucks.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Game sucks.
I agree now, I beat it and now I never play it, when I go back its extremely boring :/

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I played the demo, thought the controls sucked and made it a chore to play =/

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Game sucks.
CONCENTRATE ON WORK SILLY. YOUR DAYS OF PLAYING ARE OVER

<3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Click me!
I wanna give it a shot though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Click me!
I wanna give it a shot though.

already been posted.

I heard the should have called the game "Too Bad you didn't buy something Else"

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon