RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tales of Vesperia

Rep:
Level 85
The Final Chapter
Who else is looking forward to this?! I love the Tales series, and finally one of the few that is going to Europe and hopefully Australia! Although it is already out in Japan, PAL won't see it until mid - late next year, which sucks!! :mad:
But can't wait either way! ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Symphonia was the only Tales game I enjoyed tbh

Edit: Also question, do you only play rpg's or games from japan ?_?

Rep:
Level 87
I got the demo. It looks okay, the graphics look a tad better than Tales of the Abyss. But the one thing I didn't understand was WHY DID THEY GIVE THE HEALER A SWORD AND SHIELD?!?!

Rep:
Level 85
The Final Chapter
@ Dr_Sword
I mainly play RPGs and JRPGs because they rock, but I love rare and fantastic games that you don't find around much! I have played Japan only games across many consoles, and love them!

The characters do seem different in this one, but I don't care as long as the game is good! :lol:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 85
The Final Chapter
Well they may not be the 'bomb' but games like Disgaea etc are definately worth a shot in my opinion.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Eeeek! We have something in common!

Presea was SOOOOOO cute! Don't you think so too? :3

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Presea creeped the shit out of me

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

I believe it's being made by the Symphonia team.

Rep:
Level 85
The Final Chapter
Presea creeped the shit out of me
Hahaha agreed!  :tpg:
Piercing eyes, robot voice, sad story...

Why is there always a creepy little girl in games?! ???

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I like the old Tales games, but wasn't a fan of any of the PS2 ones.